[Q] can't access my memory card
i am using xperia m 1904 n i have rooted and i have unlocked the boot loader. And i have try this method at first in order to play HD game
]. 1. Install CWM recovery via flashtool: tutorial
2. Get root by flashing via recovery SuperSU.zip
3. Get BusyBox using this app: press there Install
4. Get init.d support using this app: press there Enable init.d
5. Format external sdcard into FAT32. Don't forget backup files!
6. Create on external sdcard folder 0 and move there all data from internal storage
7. Flash via recovery ZIP attached below
[COLOR="Lime"][B]step 2: 1. Create an Ext4 partition in your microSD with "Mini Tool Partition Wizard" ( you can search tutorial in google)
2. Install Link2sd and create mount script (EXT4)
4. Open Link2sd and select apk > menu> Create link
till this step it work fine but mistakenly i have format the sd card with fat32 and when i insert the sd card it appear a "unfortunately system ui is
stop " again and again so i flash the stock rom n know they appear "unfortunately usb connectivity is stop".
it doesn't appear when i remove sd card and when i insert sd card it appear again so plzz help me out i can't used my sd card m stuck