Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

żopening bands you can then open the bootloader after?

OP kmilopunk

12th August 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Good day boys

I have an M xperia with movistar (operator) and I came up with bootloader allowed "no".

But I want to install roms and stuff. If I pay because I will release the bands in a separate roomwhen opening bands you can then open the bootloader?

excuse me english. i'm Colombian
12th August 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 390

881 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmilopunk

Good day boys

I have an M xperia with movistar (operator) and I came up with bootloader allowed "no".

But I want to install roms and stuff. If I pay because I will release the bands in a separate roomwhen opening bands you can then open the bootloader?

excuse me english. i'm Colombian

So you want to network unlock your device in the hope it will allow you to unlock the bootloader? I'm not 100% sure if this will work, however some time ago I stumbled onto a post on the Sony forums saying if you did that and then flashed an unbranded ftf on the phone it would change the status, however there was a mixed response on whether it did or not.
12th August 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649

So you want to network unlock your device in the hope it will allow you to unlock the bootloader? I'm not 100% sure if this will work, however some time ago I stumbled onto a post on the Sony forums saying if you did that and then flashed an unbranded ftf on the phone it would change the status, however there was a mixed response on whether it did or not.

Too bad, and the company does not release me for another year and a half

I already installed by a global firmware. but still unable to unlock the bootloader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread