Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader unlock went ok now bricked?

Tip us?
 
Farsiris
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 94
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashant Pandey 22 View Post
ya red LED flashes 3 times when I try to switch on.

is it Hard Bricked ? if it is then can you please help me to unbrick it
Its not hardbrick you just need to charge it .when the red light Lights up leave it for 15 mins then power on your phone .

3 red light indicates that the phone cant turn on because theres no power to turn it on . Happened to me once .but i just plugged the charger then the red light appears and i leave it for 15 mins then power it on . then its done
 
Prashant Pandey 22
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bhopal
Exclamation now boot mode giving the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris View Post
Its not hardbrick you just need to charge it .when the red light Lights up leave it for 15 mins then power on your phone .

3 red light indicates that the phone cant turn on because theres no power to turn it on . Happened to me once .but i just plugged the charger then the red light appears and i leave it for 15 mins then power it on . then its done
I have charged it and what i see now that it can be boot into fast boot mode or flash boot mode but it is unstable

I had boot it in flash mode and open the flash tool now what here I can see

14/028/2014 09:28:01 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
14/028/2014 09:28:01 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.9.16.0 built on 19-04-2014 19:00:00
14/028/2014 09:28:03 - INFO - Checking if changes have been made to devices folder.
14/028/2014 09:28:12 - INFO - Pulling changes from github
14/028/2014 09:28:13 - INFO - Devices sync finished.
14/028/2014 09:28:19 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/028/2014 09:28:35 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/028/2014 09:28:40 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/029/2014 09:29:41 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/029/2014 09:29:46 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/030/2014 09:30:46 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/030/2014 09:30:51 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode

please help me to solve this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	2850133  
 
Farsiris
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 94
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashant Pandey 22 View Post
I have charged it and what i see now that it can be boot into fast boot mode or flash boot mode but it is unstable

I had boot it in flash mode and open the flash tool now what here I can see

14/028/2014 09:28:01 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
14/028/2014 09:28:01 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.9.16.0 built on 19-04-2014 19:00:00
14/028/2014 09:28:03 - INFO - Checking if changes have been made to devices folder.
14/028/2014 09:28:12 - INFO - Pulling changes from github
14/028/2014 09:28:13 - INFO - Devices sync finished.
14/028/2014 09:28:19 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/028/2014 09:28:35 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/028/2014 09:28:40 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/029/2014 09:29:41 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/029/2014 09:29:46 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
14/030/2014 09:30:46 - INFO - Device disconnected
14/030/2014 09:30:51 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode

please help me to solve this
It is your usb cable or the usb slot.. thats a common problem for xperia phones.. try to put your phone higher than your pc so that the pressure of the charger will increase .and flash ftf.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farsiris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RedLedLight
Old
#14  
RedLedLight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 108
Join Date: Feb 2014
And if this doesn't work, try a different USB cable.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Farsiris
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 94
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight View Post
And if this doesn't work, try a different USB cable.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
+1 ..
 
RedLedLight
Old
#16  
RedLedLight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 108
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris View Post
+1 ..
What?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
theperson333
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 88
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight View Post
What?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I assume you haven't used Google Plus. He is agreeing.
Devices
Xperia m c1905(a perfect companion for mn2)

Samsung Galaxy mini

SmartWatch(mn2)

Nokia 6500


Instead of typing thanks, why not press thanks if I helped you?
The Following User Says Thank You to theperson333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RedLedLight
Old
#18  
RedLedLight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 108
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by theperson333 View Post
I assume you haven't used Google Plus. He is agreeing.
Yea I was living under a rock ;P

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
lxender
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 13
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperos View Post
Flash the FTF from here if you have the XM single sim, or look for the ftf for XM Dual if you have the dual sim XM.
Flash stock rom using flash tool.
 
gcarmichael
Old
#20  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethel
After the boot loader unlock, I flashed the stock rom, then the cwm kernel, and then rooted it. I freaked out at first as I thought I bricked it. After giving it 25 minutes after the unlock process, did the above. It works fine and has given me 0 problems.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes