Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 43,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

camera resolution help

Tip us?

jimmycocos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default camera resolution help

I have noticed that the auto scn mode uses 3MP resolution only. I have to use the manual mode to take a high resolution picture (5MP). Does anyone have a solution for this?? I like the auto scene recognition but I want it for the 5MP picture and not for the 3MP.

Using the auto scn the resolution is 2560x1440 and using manual is 2592x1944. I've had the same problem before I upgraded to 4.3 release 2 (+wipe data) from 4.3 release 1...

Farsiris
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycocos View Post
I have noticed that the auto scn mode uses 3MP resolution only. I have to use the manual mode to take a high resolution picture (5MP). Does anyone have a solution for this?? I like the auto scene recognition but I want it for the 5MP picture and not for the 3MP.

Using the auto scn the resolution is 2560x1440 and using manual is 2592x1944. I've had the same problem before I upgraded to 4.3 release 2 (+wipe data) from 4.3 release 1...
Flash cybershot mod .

jimmycocos
Old
(Last edited by jimmycocos; 30th June 2014 at 09:43 AM.) Reason: forgot to mention smth
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
can you help me do this? I have to mention that I have a locked bootloader and it cannot be unlocked (going to the service menu it says "no" on the "allow unlocking bootloader" or smth like this) so I cannot flash cwm in order to flash cybershot mod...

Farsiris
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Move apps to system the change all permisions to rw-r-r then after changing permision move all to system/app. Rewrite existing files.then reboot.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app