Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

[Q]"Flashify app"

OP Farsiris

24th July 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Guys have you tried this App ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llner.flashify

I want to use it because my Xperia m USB slot is mal-functioning everytime i connect it in my PC. So i want to use this app for flashing Boot.img and recovery . Is it Good ?
24th July 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #2  
RedLedLight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris

Guys have you tried this App ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llner.flashify

I want to use it because my Xperia m USB slot is mal-functioning everytime i connect it in my PC. So i want to use this app for flashing Boot.img and recovery . Is it Good ?

I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th July 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight

I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .
24th July 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #4  
RedLedLight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris

Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .

Try to take it to a service centre maybe?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th July 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Angry
I've used once and it work very good.
26th July 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franxx

I've used once and it work very good.

what recovery did you flashed ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia M Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank