FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q]"Flashify app"

323 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

By Farsiris, Senior Member on 24th July 2014, 08:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys have you tried this App ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llner.flashify

I want to use it because my Xperia m USB slot is mal-functioning everytime i connect it in my PC. So i want to use this app for flashing Boot.img and recovery . Is it Good ?

24th July 2014, 09:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris

Guys have you tried this App ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llner.flashify

I want to use it because my Xperia m USB slot is mal-functioning everytime i connect it in my PC. So i want to use this app for flashing Boot.img and recovery . Is it Good ?

I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th July 2014, 03:29 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight

I think it is safe considering that it says (description) that it flashes boot.img
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .
24th July 2014, 04:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris

Yes i have tried ... It does not charge as normal charge ( when plugging charger ) . I need to place it in a good position before it charges .and when it charges and i try to reboot my phone it doesn't charge again .HAHA .dont know whats the cause of it . Maybe it is short circuit of something else .

Try to take it to a service centre maybe?

26th July 2014, 07:44 AM |#5  
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Angry
I've used once and it work very good.
26th July 2014, 08:19 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote: