No registration required

[Q] Help for moving apps to sd card...

OP souvikdasxpem

23rd June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I hv a xperia m (C1904) and hv updated to stock firmware 4.3 (15.4.A.1.9). I hv also rooted it via towelroot and hv used root checker pro to find that "your device has proper root access". Now when i use this method to transfer files to sd card via link2sd by this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2142844
it does not work. As sooon i create the mount script (on ext2 partiton) my phone automatically boots and gets stuck on bootloop. When i remove my sd card it boots normal. No clue.
So i tried Foldermount (again bootloop), GL to sd (again bootloop), apps2sd, still no succees..

P.S; i am using SanDisk 16 Gb class 10 mmc.
P.s; if the solution is to flash a custom ftf, then i hv another question, i can't download ftf files, when i click "download anyway" on google drive (any ftf file) the google chrome takes over the download and it always goes above 50% and then fails (sometime at 60% sometime at 50% like this..)
It always fails downloading,,,,,,..

plz help me...

P.s; I hv a locked bootloader..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-23-09-16-24[1].png
Views:	181
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	2812837  
23rd June 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 533

1,345 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souvikdasxpem

I hv a xperia m (C1904) and hv updated to stock firmware 4.3 (15.4.A.1.9). I hv also rooted it via towelroot and hv used root checker pro to find that "your device has proper root access". Now when i use this method to transfer files to sd card via link2sd by this method
it does not work. As sooon i create the mount script (on ext2 partiton) my phone automatically boots and gets stuck on bootloop. When i remove my sd card it boots normal. No clue.
So i tried Foldermount (again bootloop), GL to sd (again bootloop), apps2sd, still no succees..

P.s; if the solution is to flash a custom ftf, then i hv another question, i can't download ftf files, when i click "download anyway" on google drive (any ftf file) the google chrome takes over the download and it always goes above 50% and then fails (sometime at 60% sometime at 50% like this..)

plz help me...

Hello there. I've addressed this issue on my help thread here . Link2SD doesn't work in your case. There is one other way.
The Following User Says Thank You to gadgetroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag warangal, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 25

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souvikdasxpem

plz help me...

Swap Memory...
The Following User Says Thank You to syedafzal.shah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Lightbulb Link2SD Problam
App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card.
device sony m dual android 4.3

What can I do?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to nimaarya3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
It is because u haven't got the full root. What u have done with towel root is just the half root. Look up for the full rooting method using towel root thread

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jmjjaison For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #6  

40 posts
More
As mentioned, find a root fix and apply it.

After that, swap your memory. Either by script or init.d.
The Following User Says Thank You to -FliP- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #7  
Flag Thoothukkudi
Thanks Meter: 79

83 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FliP-

As mentioned, find a root fix and apply it.

After that, swap your memory. Either by script or init.d.

Yes...
the only solution for ur problem is apply reboot fixer....

check this thread..

forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-m/general/towel-root-steps-to-root-t2789990
The Following User Says Thank You to ananthtcr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #8  

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthtcr

Yes...
the only solution for ur problem is apply reboot fixer....

Reboot Fix is no longer required on 4.3.
At least the stock update fixed my reboot issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to -FliP- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
-----
i completely unroot my phone and then full-rooted it by towel root, busybox and remountreboot fix....ok that's fine...but now i create a partition in my mmc and install link2sd and create mount script...the phone reboots with success...but only linking is possible ...the move 2 sd option is now highlighted but it says "Apps2sd is not supported by ur device..."" fine i'm using gl to sd....now...thanks for the help...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread