[Q] Help! Phone boots and is recognized by computer but no image
Im hoping that someone here can help me since im ready to seel the pho for spare parts... i've tried it all.
Heres the deal:
- The phone boots well and if i connect it through usb to the computer i can even access the folders and all.
- I can take photos (i her the sound of the shutter and all and see the piics taken in the folder when connected to the computer) and screnshots
- I managed to restore the phone back to original settings and even update software with sony official soft.
- Inicialy i bought the phone as faulty to try and fix it since the buyer informed me there was no water damage ( and i can confirm this because the "stickers" only show white). He informed that the phone just stoped showing image on screen.
- I thought it was a problem with the LCd so i bought a new one and replace it. The problem persists. Everything works but the screen.
Any toughts on this one? Could the motherboard be faulty in only one place (image, proximity sensor, etc)?
Thanks for you time