Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

issues in ear piece

Tip us?

karthikgoud
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default issues in ear piece

i am using xperia m dual yesterday i have found that there was a crack and distortion sound in ear piece while talking at maximum volume but when i reduce the volume then its going well i have been using this phone since 6 months but suddenly the problem started yesterday i have performed factory reset twice and repaired the os using pc companion but nothing worked please help me is there any problem in my device

FakrudeenAhamed
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikgoud View Post
i am using xperia m dual yesterday i have found that there was a crack and distortion sound in ear piece while talking at maximum volume but when i reduce the volume then its going well i have been using this phone since 6 months but suddenly the problem started yesterday i have performed factory reset twice and repaired the os using pc companion but nothing worked please help me is there any problem in my device
Hey brother.., take it to the nearest Sony service centre with ur bill, they ll check it and service it for you if ur phone is not rooted

Also try this, go to settings >call settings > disable noise suppression
AV : 4.3
BN : 15.4.A.1.9
Rooted (Locked bootloader)
I ll surely press thanks if u helped me, even if it is a small help.. ,you need not ask for it :P

karthikgoud
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
is there any hardware issue the thing is that sometimes i get crack sound and sometimes i wont get problem the sound will be good even at max volume