Ask a question

No registration required

issues in ear piece

OP karthikgoud

24th July 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

45 posts
i am using xperia m dual yesterday i have found that there was a crack and distortion sound in ear piece while talking at maximum volume but when i reduce the volume then its going well i have been using this phone since 6 months but suddenly the problem started yesterday i have performed factory reset twice and repaired the os using pc companion but nothing worked please help me is there any problem in my device
24th July 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #2  
Chennai
Thanks Meter: 21

87 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikgoud

i am using xperia m dual yesterday i have found that there was a crack and distortion sound in ear piece while talking at maximum volume but when i reduce the volume then its going well i have been using this phone since 6 months but suddenly the problem started yesterday i have performed factory reset twice and repaired the os using pc companion but nothing worked please help me is there any problem in my device

Hey brother.., take it to the nearest Sony service centre with ur bill, they ll check it and service it for you if ur phone is not rooted

Also try this, go to settings >call settings > disable noise suppression
25th July 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

45 posts
is there any hardware issue the thing is that sometimes i get crack sound and sometimes i wont get problem the sound will be good even at max volume
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread