Post Reply

[Q] A simple UI question.

OP RedLedLight

13th July 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #1  
RedLedLight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Do you need anything except root for changing the UI. Or is it the same as the boot animation?

My Xperia M has a NyanCat boot animation
13th July 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight

Do you need anything except root for changing the UI. Or is it the same as the boot animation?

My Xperia M has a NyanCat boot animation

All you need is ROOTED phone and .UI file that you want to install .
The Following User Says Thank You to Farsiris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #3  
RedLedLight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsiris

All you need is ROOTED phone and .UI file that you want to install .

So that means no deodex thingy and also no xposed stuff?

My Xperia M has a NyanCat boot animation
13th July 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLedLight

So that means no deodex thingy and also no xposed stuff?

My Xperia M has a NyanCat boot animation

Nope. xposed is for themes and other modules .

If using Odex Rom Delete SystemUI.odex Before installing the new system.ui you want .
The Following User Says Thank You to Farsiris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia M Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank