Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] A little bit of help, please? :c

Tip us?

imad283
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] A little bit of help, please? :c

i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3

Vroyaloko
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by imad283 View Post
i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3
See here for the root guide using towel root http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-root-t2789990

Hit Thanks If I Help You!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vroyaloko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imad283
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroyaloko View Post
See here for the root guide using towel root http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-root-t2789990

Hit Thanks If I Help You!
thanks for the quick reply, the root was successful, that saved me from a heart attacked, thanks a lot