Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] A little bit of help, please? :c

OP imad283

7th July 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3
7th July 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imad283

i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3

See here for the root guide using towel root http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-root-t2789990

Hit Thanks If I Help You!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vroyaloko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroyaloko

See here for the root guide using towel root http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-root-t2789990

Hit Thanks If I Help You!

thanks for the quick reply, the root was successful, that saved me from a heart attacked, thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread