MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] please help its urgent

2nd July 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
More
If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.
3rd July 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 32

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FliP-

If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.

i tried that to but, when i removed sd card then i reboot,, i cant start even no lights and nothing,, i already said that i got hardbricked
13th July 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah

They will know that your device is running custom ROM.. They will connect your device to PC using EMMA software and it will not detect your device or its model number (if it is Hard brick) then they will Send it back to you.... If it's really a Hard Brick then nothing they can do.....
Report me back if they will give your device back and let's try some other things and see if it can work... I also got my device bricked and send it to Sony center and they gave it back to me saying it's Hard Brick and I have messed up with my device Software... But my device use to vibrate and I tried something and it's working fine now

i get my xperia m phone, and i got replaced my motherboard and and when i got my phone its bootloader was locked i dont know how they do it,, but they didnt know about that my bootloader i unlocked and my warranty was void but they didnt ask me for more money...
14th July 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 22

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrishabh

i get my xperia m phone, and i got replaced my motherboard and and when i got my phone its bootloader was locked i dont know how they do it,, but they didnt know about that my bootloader i unlocked and my warranty was void but they didnt ask me for more money...

hoo.. you are lucky Man... Congrats
14th July 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad

99 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah

hoo.. you are lucky Man... Congrats

yup,, i think that too, and i got my phone battery replaced too...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help please urgent
Previous Thread Next Thread