Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 38,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] please help its urgent

Tip us?

-FliP-
Old
Thanks Meter 1
If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.

rsrishabh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FliP- View Post
If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.
i tried that to but, when i removed sd card then i reboot,, i cant start even no lights and nothing,, i already said that i got hardbricked

If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

rsrishabh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah View Post
They will know that your device is running custom ROM.. They will connect your device to PC using EMMA software and it will not detect your device or its model number (if it is Hard brick) then they will Send it back to you.... If it's really a Hard Brick then nothing they can do.....
Report me back if they will give your device back and let's try some other things and see if it can work... I also got my device bricked and send it to Sony center and they gave it back to me saying it's Hard Brick and I have messed up with my device Software... But my device use to vibrate and I tried something and it's working fine now
i get my xperia m phone, and i got replaced my motherboard and and when i got my phone its bootloader was locked i dont know how they do it,, but they didnt know about that my bootloader i unlocked and my warranty was void but they didnt ask me for more money...

syedafzal.shah
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrishabh View Post
i get my xperia m phone, and i got replaced my motherboard and and when i got my phone its bootloader was locked i dont know how they do it,, but they didnt know about that my bootloader i unlocked and my warranty was void but they didnt ask me for more money...
hoo.. you are lucky Man... Congrats
XPERIA M(SS)

Currently Running Stock 4.3(15.4.A.1.9) With Unlocked Bootloader and Root DEODEXED

rsrishabh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah View Post
hoo.. you are lucky Man... Congrats
yup,, i think that too, and i got my phone battery replaced too...

Tags
help please urgent