i have done many a times in samsung..but sony its hectic.
plzz help me out..i have unlocked my bootloader.
do i have to install superuser? but how?
nd trying different methods but not succesfull..
m on latest stock firmware....
thnkx in advance
Firstly, make sure you are in 15.4.A.0.23 and above.
1. Head over to this site. Download the latest build for Nicki.
2. Extract boot.img from the downloaded zip and flash in fastboot.
3. Wipe /data and /cache through CWM.
4. Put the CM11 zip in any storage then flash it in CWM.
5. (Optional) Download GApps from here. Make sure it's for 4.4.4. Then flash it in CWM.
If you are having root permission problems, download the latest SuperSU flashable zip from here then flash it in CWM. Disable the default Superuser app (it can be found in Developer Options by tapping the Build Number 7 times) in CM11 and untick the box in SuperSU that states "Respect CM root settings."
That's it. Hope I helped.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|