[Q&A] [ROM][XMS][KERNEL][GPL] Znxt Evolution 3.0.1 [ OTA]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][XMS][KERNEL][GPL] Znxt Evolution 3.0.1 [ OTA]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][XMS][KERNEL][GPL] Znxt Evolution 3.0.1 [ OTA]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

muroko

Oct 15, 2014
status bar ?!

Hey there. Awesome ROM! I love the status bar from the first version, but whenever i update to 2.0 or 3.0.1, the status bar changes back to a single line status bar with digital clock. Is there a trick to use that analog clock and double line status bar in the 3.0.1 version or what am i doing wrong?

BlackArtsInc

Apr 26, 2012
Athens
I'm on stock Xperia M 15.A.0.1.9 ROM and I'd like to flash just the ZNXT kernel.
I'm kinda lost on which version I need to flash.
I downloaded Znxt Evolution 2.0.0 from the second post in order to extract the .img file.
Then I saw the Kernel Update link and ended up confused.Is this the ZNXT 3.01 Kernel?
Which is the latest one to flash on my Xperia M?
The module is necessary for any of those kernels,right?
N.

Not sent by me.

satoshisparda

Nov 23, 2014
i need znxt evolution for dual sim

bro. can you make a dual sim version for this.,. i love the znxt evolution but its only for single sim.,., my phone is xperia m dual c2005,, tnx

Godlydevils

Jan 19, 2015
Question Regarding [ROM][XMS][KERNEL][GPL] Znxt Evolution 3.0.1 [ OTA]

Hi there guys, i really want to use this rom on my xperia m c1904, i've got CyanogenMod CWM 11 currently installed on my device, and i dont know how should i proceed because the instruction doesn't seems friendly to me

i want to install "Znxt Evolution 2.0.0"

Can anyone here help me out with step by step procedure?

i know how to flash the official 15.4.A.1.9 build
and i also know how to use flashtool to flash the boot.img which is cwm used to flash .zips in CyanogenMod latest build and then the pgapps.zip

but here i dont know
how to
Format System
Wipe data/cache/dalvik
Mount System
& Flash Addons

when i have the stock rom without cwm recovery as he says not to use cwm

plz bear & help me with this.

Thanks.

angad010594

Jan 20, 2015
New Delhi
Very nice rom for music lovers.

The Znxt evolution II is a very great rom.. I faced some difficulties in installing it but finally installed it its a very nice rom... With no problems

agungzzzzz

Feb 27, 2015
How to install Znxt Evolution 3.0.1

I'm a newbie,
is there any easy and complete totorial to install Znxt Evolution 3.0.1 to xperia M?
many times I tried to install but always failed. When I install the "Znxt~EVOLUTION~~II.zip" file from CWM,
I follow the step, then in installing progress it always 0,00 % progress. I had wait a long time, but the percentage was no changed.

Thanks