FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

Status Bar issue

Thanks Meter: 14
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using Xperia m dual 4.3 c2004.
in the status bar I am just getting only five quick setting...
such as:
sound, wifi, bluetooth, data, setting.
but not getting all quick shortcuts.
while in 4.2 there was many shortcuts and customization...
So why is this?
and how to back all quick shortcuts in status bar?
 
 
21st August 2014, 03:33 PM |#2  
Amirphp's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
Any one?
21st August 2014, 08:06 PM |#3  
prppedro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo (Capital)
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Are you using stock ROM? If yes, I have 4.3 and feel the same. May be it's about the theme used by Sony. However, the stock ROM is indeed a bit capped when comes to customization.
The Following User Says Thank You to prppedro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 02:18 AM |#4  
Amirphp's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prppedro

Are you using stock ROM? If yes, I have 4.3 and feel the same. May be it's about the theme used by Sony. However, the stock ROM is indeed a bit capped when comes to customization.

Yes...using stock Rom.
22nd August 2014, 01:37 PM |#5  
mbc07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 547
 
Donate to Me
More
Stock ROM always had only five Quick Settings, not customizable. If you had customizable Quick Settings before, you were using a custom SystemUI. Right now, to get customizable Quick Settings in 4.3 firmware you can use either Xperia T2 Ultra dual or Xperia M2 dual SystemUI (ports are available in Themes and Apps subforum)...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbc07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 08:36 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
You can also try xperia z2 ui
The Following User Says Thank You to rizla2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 10:06 AM |#7  
Amirphp's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Stock ROM always had only five Quick Settings, not customizable. If you had customizable Quick Settings before, you were using a custom SystemUI. Right now, to get customizable Quick Settings in 4.3 firmware you can use either Xperia T2 Ultra dual or Xperia M2 dual SystemUI (ports are available in Themes and Apps subforum)...

can u pls give me link for m dual 4.3
23rd August 2014, 10:07 AM |#8  
Amirphp's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizla2

You can also try xperia z2 ui

i checked....but there is written is only for xperia M2 user....while i am using M dual.
23rd August 2014, 11:02 AM |#9  
Remorcer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rovinj
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirphp

i checked....but there is written is only for xperia M2 user....while i am using M dual.

The framework is ported from M2 to M, use that one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes