Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 52,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unlocking Bootloader Help needed urgent

Tip us?

Amirphp
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Cool [Q] Unlocking Bootloader Help needed urgent

Hi...I have experia m dual Android 4.3 c2004 with 15.5.A.1.5
I have already rooted with towelroot successfully.
But I am not able to use link2sd or foldermount etc.
So I want to unlock bootloader now...
So please give me link for a best step by step tutorial to backup Ta and unlock bootloader...for my above firmware...
pls help me...thanks.

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Before you start you will need to check if your bootloader is unlockable. To do this, open your phonepad/dialer and type *#*#7378423#*#*. Tap service info and then configuration. Look to rooting status, there you will find a string of text what reads "Bootloader unlock allowed:" if it says yes then you can unlock your bootloader (and I will help you to unlock it as much as I can), however if it says no there is no way to unlock it.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Amirphp
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
Before you start you will need to check if your bootloader is unlockable. To do this, open your phonepad/dialer and type *#*#7378423#*#*. Tap service info and then configuration. Look to rooting status, there you will find a string of text what reads "Bootloader unlock allowed:" if it says yes then you can unlock your bootloader (and I will help you to unlock it as much as I can), however if it says no there is no way to unlock it.
Thanks Bro... I checked...and bootloader unlock allowed = Yes
Now I think I can proceed...pls tell me step by step to take Ta partition backup and unlock bootloader.
And may I know I will able to move to sd after unlock? or not?
thanks.

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirphp View Post
Thanks Bro... I checked...and bootloader unlock allowed = Yes
Now I think I can proceed...pls tell me step by step to take Ta partition backup and unlock bootloader.
And may I know I will able to move to sd after unlock? or not?
thanks.
Backup TA partition
How to unlock bootloader with flashtool
How to unlock bootloader with command prompt
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]