system update issue

OP imdkiller

31st August 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 38

188 posts
More
installing recovery on the stock firmware shows the firmware update of the version on which you are already on... any way to fix this?
3rd September 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Cool Same Problem Mate !
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

installing recovery on the stock firmware shows the firmware update of the version on which you are already on... any way to fix this?

Facing the same problem.. havent found any solution as of yet. Figured bestt way for now is to deodex the Rom and disable the Sytem Update alltogether... And then can enable and check for updates once in a while
The Following User Says Thank You to The Deciphering Joker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 38

188 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deciphering Joker

Facing the same problem.. havent found any solution as of yet. Figured bestt way for now is to deodex the Rom and disable the Sytem Update alltogether... And then can enable and check for updates once in a while

yeahhh nyc solution bro..
but now i have jumped on cm11 nightlies.... its awsm n smooth more than stock...
3rd September 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

yeahhh nyc solution bro..
but now i have jumped on cm11 nightlies.... its awsm n smooth more than stock...

I know The Customization gets you hooked.. Anyways tried out quite a few... CM11 best... Resurrection gives you much richer UI.. Better Customs..Also Currently on ArchiDroid Have not checked that out yet but its installation was very detailed and comes with quite a lot of quality advanced user apps

The reason am switching back to stock is the richer UI experience and the most imp the quality of cam and call..

Might be different for you but what i noticed is the call quality is not that good in custom rom. I dont know enough to tell if technically thats possible but thats what i noticed.

So Going back to Stock Rom----->Upgrading to new firmware---->Installing CWM recovery----->deodexing the rom----->Rooting the Rom. And Ready to use
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread