Post Reply

[4.4.4][24-08-2014] AOSPA Legacy 4.5-Beta 2 [UNOFFICIAL][HOVER][PIE][PEEK]

OP DeviousFusion

20th September 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #31  
manoj36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Will it support xperia M dual..
21st September 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #32  
DeviousFusion's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 629
 
261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh_m

There is an old thread for AOSPA here for Xperia m. As far as I remember, this bug wasn't there on that build. Maybe you could contact with the dev, so that he could help you sorting out the issue. Please take it as a suggestion.

That build is way to old. Many features have come up after that, which has changed a lot of things. It's not a device specific issue and you can try filing a bug report directly to the AOSPA team(though nothing will come out of it as XM isn't officially supported). And lastly that "dev" is a ghost. Haven't seen him in ages. That's the reason why this was released.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeviousFusion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #33  
Rajesh_m's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 167
 
768 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviousFusion

That build is way to old. Many features have come up after that, which has changed a lot of things. It's not a device specific issue and you can try filing a bug report directly to the AOSPA team(though nothing will come out of it as XM isn't officially supported). And lastly that "dev" is a ghost. Haven't seen him in ages. That's the reason why this was released.

As far as I understood from what you said, this is a common issue with hdpi device rather than a device specific issue. Is there any other hdpi device which is supported by AOSPA team or by the AOSPA legacy team, so that we could get any help by that way. Sorry if that's a bad idea. And if it's a layout issue as you mentioned, should it be seen in every build disregarding how old it may be? Anyway I not a developer, and therefore I have no idea about this issue. I could do my best to help you by any other means. Maybe I could try posting this bug to AOSPA team as this issue is common with hdpi devices.
21st September 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #34  
manoj36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Will anyone tell me this rom work on XMD as well??

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th September 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Flag Manheim
Thanks Meter: 58
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviousFusion

That build is way to old. Many features have come up after that, which has changed a lot of things. It's not a device specific issue and you can try filing a bug report directly to the AOSPA team(though nothing will come out of it as XM isn't officially supported). And lastly that "dev" is a ghost. Haven't seen him in ages. That's the reason why this was released.

1st of all I have stated many times in the thread I was busy with school and many other things. Just because it doesn't get released right away when it's released in code doesn't mean I'm going to release it right then, simply because I can't. I don't care that you opened up your own thread simply without saying anything instead of waiting like a good person, because I have a new device that doesn't have any development for it.
24th September 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #36  
DeviousFusion's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 629
 
261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkman08

1st of all I have stated many times in the thread I was busy with school and many other things. Just because it doesn't get released right away when it's released in code doesn't mean I'm going to release it right then, simply because I can't. I don't care that you opened up your own thread simply without saying anything instead of waiting like a good person, because I have a new device that doesn't have any development for it.

I released this after receiving requests from people to do so. You procrastinated updating the rom quiet a lot, so indeed they had to ask people, and as being proficient with AOSPA builds myself, I released this. As for the "ghost" comment, it was nothing personal, but I do not feel the need to justify it. But hey, no hard feelings. I just did this when requested. If you or any other feel the same way, I can ask this thread to be locked and you may continue building.

Regards
-T
24th September 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Flag Manheim
Thanks Meter: 58
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviousFusion

I released this after receiving requests from people to do so. You procrastinated updating the rom quiet a lot, so indeed they had to ask people, and as being proficient with AOSPA builds myself, I released this. As for the "ghost" comment, it was nothing personal, but I do not feel the need to justify it. But hey, no hard feelings. I just did this when requested. If you or any other feel the same way, I can ask this thread to be locked and you may continue building.

Regards
-T

No hard feelings, I just don't take to things like that very well. As I do not have the device anymore, you may proceed as I would not be able to test builds before release. Have a nice day.
1st October 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 4
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Question Is Xperia M dual C2004 Compatible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0m1

Downloading Thanks man.

I am using Xperia M dual c2004 . will this ROM support my device because i dont want to lose my dual sim functionality

thanks
6th October 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #39  
gadgetroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 510
 
1,310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Will there be any updates to the 4.6 beta 3 Solid Strawberry release?
19th October 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #40  
Rajesh_m's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 167
 
768 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Up

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia M Original Android Development by ThreadRank