[Q] xposed installer for lollipop!!

Search This thread

bikerabhinav

Using BlissPop Android 5.0

I flashed xposed-arm-20150213b.zip via TWRP, Rebooted and installed XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha1.apk, but it says this:

x8xiccAl.png

Does this mean is it installed?

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
I hope it does work. I don't want to flash it yet since it is in an alpha build.

*blink*

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
Using BlissPop Android 5.0

I flashed xposed-arm-20150213b.zip via TWRP, Rebooted and installed XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha1.apk, but it says this:

x8xiccAl.png

Does this mean is it installed?

Quite clearly not...
There is no App Process file installed apparently, try installing in recovery again. Which is why it says that installation can only be done in recovery.

Remorcer

Mar 28, 2012
Just tried 2 modules both aren't working. Guess Xposed is not working on Xperia M yet. Did anyone else try?

If you have the latest app and zip, it should be working,I have it installed since it was released for lp and I have 3 modules that are fully working, maybe the ones you were using aren't updated for lp yet

Remorcer

Mar 28, 2012
that's weird. Which ROM are you on and how did you install? I'm on BlissPop 5.0.2. Flashed zip via TWRP, then installed apk which shows no version against app_process (see the screenshot above). Also, which modules did you try?

Latest Resurrection remix, modules which I've tried and that are working are Burnt toast, Screenshot delay remover, and enable notification ticker. Hodor also works, I've used it for testing.

Remorcer

Mar 28, 2012
you were right. I flashed resurrection remix today and now Xpossd works like a charm. It was probably an issue with blisspop. Anyways, thanks for your help. Finally got security bypass for exchange working

Yep, I tried some new cm12 nightlies and it doesn't work, I guess it only works on older builds