Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xperia M2

Search This thread

NorthantsPete

Feb 21, 2015
2014-12-19: AOSP source code and binaries have been updated to the latest Android Lollipop version (5.0.1). We have also added support for Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Xperia E3, Xperia M2, Xperia T2 Ultra, and Xperia T3. Get the links from the list of devices and resources. The instructions for how to build AOSP Lollipop for unlocked Xperia devices are also updated to include these devices.

Stoyianov

Aug 30, 2014
2014-12-19: AOSP source code and binaries have been updated to the latest Android Lollipop version (5.0.1). We have also added support for Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Xperia E3, Xperia M2, Xperia T2 Ultra, and Xperia T3. Get the links from the list of devices and resources. The instructions for how to build AOSP Lollipop for unlocked Xperia devices are also updated to include these devices.

Already on 5.1 http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/tool/software-binaries-for-aosp-lollipop-android-5-1/

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
It's the only lollipop rom the m2 will get, I like the Sony layout otherwise I would flash asop rom myself

D2303 18.3.1.C.1.15 kk deodexed rooted philz touch recovery bravia engine 2 + x-reality viper audio

xLobito

Sep 23, 2014
Does this mean we can get Android 5 ? On M2 or M2 Aqua ?

You can, right, but with Unlocked Bootloader and AOSP or CyanogenMod, no other way is possible than it. Official Lollipop by Sony (Not AOSP, note that) until now it's impossible. No confirmation has been made yet, and I'm losing faith about that, just resign to that fact we're not gonna get Lollipop.

M

MihailoZoric

Lollipop for M2 confirmed by sony yeeeee :D

Sent from my D2303 using XDA Free mobile app

khronos_one

Dec 6, 2014
After many and many twit vs Sony, Sony apologize and admit: "we had already a 5.1 for M2, but we would keep only for us and not share it with the world. now you discovered that, and then,...

5.1 for US!

lol

Top Liked Posts