[OPTIONAL][MEMBERS][DEVS] (Threads,Posts ecc..) Xda Xperia M2 Files Storage

Search This thread

RatchetHacked

Dec 7, 2013
London
(REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY AN IDEA, IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS USELES OR YOU'RE JUST SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED: DON'T MIND, READ OR COMMENT THIS THREAD! I'M NOT FORCING ANYBODY!)
Dnq0xtNrhc1tVDmR_59KdyevulUfq-Ul-l39N1quYw7nveO0t15ypY_QDU4dO0Ftho8=w300

I created a public cloud for upload every file of our xperia M2 threads and posts

How AWESOME!!:laugh:
Cloud provider: [COLOR="Red"]www.Mega.co.nz[/COLOR] (superfast download and upload speed)

EMAIL:

[MEMBERS]xperia_m2@yahoo.com
[DEVS]RatchetHacked@gmail.com

PASSWORD:

[MEMBERS]Quote for request
[DEVS] i'll send it quickly as possible via pm or email, or just send me a request w pm :fingers-crossed:

HINTS

[MEMBERS] Account now have's only APPS AND THEMES,GENERAL and FTPs folders FULLY ACCESIBLE and CAMERA,ROMS,KERNEL folders "ONLY READABLE''
[MEMBERS] To acces files just click on contacts and then double clik on ratchethacked
[MEMBERS][DEVS]For fast file/folder searching, there's a black search box. Right clicking , you can enter to file's/folder option bar

If you want to contribute, just give a thumb ;)

Last edited:

RatchetHacked

Dec 7, 2013
London
[Q&A]MEGA

there's some mess , someone changed the password, i'm waiting for him to reset it as before
please be patient, i'm fixing the problem so don't worry

Last edited:

galaxyfreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 10, 2012
Split
You should expect it, giving password for anything to anybody. If you really insist on these stuff, get a linux system with FTP., and set permissions so other can only read.

Reactions: Dzepar

RatchetHacked

Dec 7, 2013
London
BIG UPDATE:victory:
TO DEVS:
Make folders at yours own [ I REALLY RECOMEND IT ;)] , but rember to set them to only readable when shared to members! One more thinghy : REUPLOAD ALL ROMS AND KERNELS PLEASE!!

TO MEMBERS:
Dont you dare to set something whitout permissions
, hope you'll understand why​

Last edited:

quake73

Jul 26, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
BIG UPDATE:victory:
TO DEVS:
Make folders at yours own [ I REALLY RECOMEND IT ;)] , but rember to set them to only readable when shared to members! One more thinghy : REUPLOAD ALL ROMS AND KERNELS PLEASE!!

TO MEMBERS:
Dont you dare to set something whitout permissions
, hope you'll understand why​

arent you doing the same mistake again?...the password is pretty public again? be careful now

otherwise, i very much like the idea of one central place for all the roms, kernel, info etc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY AN IDEA, IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS USELES OR YOU'RE JUST SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED: DON'T MIND, READ OR COMMENT THIS THREAD! I'M NOT FORCING ANYBODY!)
    Dnq0xtNrhc1tVDmR_59KdyevulUfq-Ul-l39N1quYw7nveO0t15ypY_QDU4dO0Ftho8=w300

I created a public cloud for upload every file of our xperia M2 threads and posts

How AWESOME!!:laugh:
    Cloud provider: [COLOR="Red"]www.Mega.co.nz[/COLOR] (superfast download and upload speed)

EMAIL:

[MEMBERS]xperia_m2@yahoo.com
    [DEVS]RatchetHacked@gmail.com

PASSWORD:

[MEMBERS]Quote for request
    [DEVS] i'll send it quickly as possible via pm or email, or just send me a request w pm :fingers-crossed:

HINTS

[MEMBERS] Account now have's only APPS AND THEMES,GENERAL and FTPs folders FULLY ACCESIBLE and CAMERA,ROMS,KERNEL folders "ONLY READABLE''
    [MEMBERS] To acces files just click on contacts and then double clik on ratchethacked
    [MEMBERS][DEVS]For fast file/folder searching, there's a black search box. Right clicking , you can enter to file's/folder option bar

If you want to contribute, just give a thumb ;)
    Stop forcing everyone to use your "solutions" and colaborate. And stop spamming.
    Every dev is smart enough and every dev has his faviourite online storage so they what they want.
    You should expect it, giving password for anything to anybody. If you really insist on these stuff, get a linux system with FTP., and set permissions so other can only read.
    Aniway, read the updated post first please :good:

this looks better...ppl planning to upload smtg should pm to you for the password so that you can have at least some control
    someone must update daily the omnirom, because erickas won't upload anything