Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 50,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot flash using flashtool

Tip us?

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Cannot flash using flashtool

So i have an xperia m2, model D2303 running android version 18.0.C.1.13, which is essentially 4.3

I unlocked its bootloader, so far so good
Then i get into a bootloop
However, i did not panic since i knew it would happen
So, I decide to flash the same android version as above
But, flashtool does not have the flashmode drivers for this device... I tried installing all the drivers, but despite the installation being succesful, flashtool still says i need to install drivers...

Any ideas?
Phone: Nokia C5-03(lagged so much, R.I.P)> Sony Xperia Sola Running Gingerbread>Samsung Galaxy SIII (end of 2013)

Xperia Sola development will be stopped after upgrading to ICS they said... Sola is basically a device with a slowly dying developping community they said... Developpers managed to port Jellybean from another device and they did it perfectly, they never said...

Proud owner or a jailbroken wii !! Not kidding

wrtease5865
Old
Thanks Meter 4
just press the reset button next to the sim card slot and it will load the driver s and try flashing again .

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtease5865 View Post
just press the reset button next to the sim card slot and it will load the driver s and try flashing again .
Well, it did install some drivers but although it goes into flashmode, it won't stay there, which means that the flashmode drivers aren't installed... This is the real problem i think
Phone: Nokia C5-03(lagged so much, R.I.P)> Sony Xperia Sola Running Gingerbread>Samsung Galaxy SIII (end of 2013)

Xperia Sola development will be stopped after upgrading to ICS they said... Sola is basically a device with a slowly dying developping community they said... Developpers managed to port Jellybean from another device and they did it perfectly, they never said...

wrtease5865
Old
Thanks Meter 4
okay thats good .now unplug usb cabe.and press the reset button then hold the volume down and connect the usb cable .once you see the orange light let it go and you can flash the firmware .

Mokiwipeout
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtease5865 View Post
okay thats good .now unplug usb cabe.and press the reset button then hold the volume down and connect the usb cable .once you see the orange light let it go and you can flash the firmware .
Actually problem solved... needed the s1 driver... installed it manually and voila... Im happily flashing

The Following User Says Thank You to Mokiwipeout For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]