Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Mini Pro TouchScreen Not Working Well

Tip us?

helderhalen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Xperia Mini Pro TouchScreen Not Working Well

Hi Guys

Well my phone have the Cyanogenmod Cm 11 Kit Kat 4.4.4 installed and was working really fine , now it has the last update from cyanogenmod, and the other day without any drop or whatever ,my touchscreen started to fail a bit like sometimes it responded and sometimes not, to the point where now the only key that works is the back key and the physical home button, everything else is dead i cant touch anywhere now, can you tell me if this is a hardware problem or a software ? i installed many versions of cyanogenmod to test, but the screen still dont respond, now i have installed the last update 4.4.4, need help please.

Thanks

PS. sorry for my english

helderhalen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by helderhalen View Post
Hi Guys

Well my phone have the Cyanogenmod Cm 11 Kit Kat 4.4.4 installed and was working really fine , now it has the last update from cyanogenmod, and the other day without any drop or whatever ,my touchscreen started to fail a bit like sometimes it responded and sometimes not, to the point where now the only key that works is the back key and the physical home button, everything else is dead i cant touch anywhere now, can you tell me if this is a hardware problem or a software ? i installed many versions of cyanogenmod to test, but the screen still dont respond, now i have installed the last update 4.4.4, need help please.

Thanks

PS. sorry for my english
Anyone ?? Help please