No registration required

Xperia Mini Pro TouchScreen Not Working Well

OP helderhalen

24th July 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Hi Guys

Well my phone have the Cyanogenmod Cm 11 Kit Kat 4.4.4 installed and was working really fine , now it has the last update from cyanogenmod, and the other day without any drop or whatever ,my touchscreen started to fail a bit like sometimes it responded and sometimes not, to the point where now the only key that works is the back key and the physical home button, everything else is dead i cant touch anywhere now, can you tell me if this is a hardware problem or a software ? i installed many versions of cyanogenmod to test, but the screen still dont respond, now i have installed the last update 4.4.4, need help please.

Thanks

PS. sorry for my english
24th July 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helderhalen

Hi Guys

Well my phone have the Cyanogenmod Cm 11 Kit Kat 4.4.4 installed and was working really fine , now it has the last update from cyanogenmod, and the other day without any drop or whatever ,my touchscreen started to fail a bit like sometimes it responded and sometimes not, to the point where now the only key that works is the back key and the physical home button, everything else is dead i cant touch anywhere now, can you tell me if this is a hardware problem or a software ? i installed many versions of cyanogenmod to test, but the screen still dont respond, now i have installed the last update 4.4.4, need help please.

Thanks

PS. sorry for my english

Anyone ?? Help please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread