FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

[SOLVED]Xperia Mini won't open due to misscalibrated batterystats

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By freckleness, Junior Member on 26th August 2014, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th August 2014, 10:10 AM |#11  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,737

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freckleness

yes

then, if its full on 100% use the battery calibration app (leave it on charger). after using it, reboot via reboot menu. if the phone vibrates once, pull off charger. take out battery. put it in back & try to start the phone. if still not starting i think you have some HW damage... or maybe just battery dead but if you say its charging normally till 100% i guess its more a HW damage
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]

29th August 2014, 05:01 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

then, if its full on 100% use the battery calibration app (leave it on charger). after using it, reboot via reboot menu. if the phone vibrates once, pull off charger. take out battery. put it in back & try to start the phone. if still not starting i think you have some HW damage... or maybe just battery dead but if you say its charging normally till 100% i guess its more a HW damage

Got my phone fixed. It's just a battery problem. I replaced the old one. Thank you guys
Last edited by freckleness; 29th August 2014 at 12:57 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread