i bought a second hand Xperia Pro which came wih Lupus Kernel and Ultimate HD rom. Now I wanted to try the stock firmware for comparison but i can't flash it.
I've followed several guides and searched on the forum with no luck. what i've done is basically
- installed flashtool, latest version
- downloaded the stock firmware and put the .tft in the firmware folder
- open the driver installer from the driver folder in flashtool and selecting fastboot, flashmode and xperia pro drivers to install
- click on the flash icon, select the correct firmware, click flash
- when the window with the animation asks for it i press and hold the volume down button and attach the usb cable. I keep pressing the button and the lupus logo appears, then nothing happen and the window with the usb cable animation goes on
i've tried several times and also on different computers... and... to get thing worse, i've just bricked my xperia :s after several attempts, a menu apeared on the display (i have no idea why, i must have done something different from the previous attempts) i think it was called lupus cwm. One of the options was about wiping the phone... i've tried with that one, then he asked me "Root access is missing. Root Device? This cannot be undone" and I choosed yes... not very wise to choose yes or no when you don't know what you are talking aobut, i know
So basically if i try to turn the phone freezes on the lupus logo and i have to pull the battery out. And, no need to say it, nothing has changed when it comes to trying to flash it with flashtool
any help will be much appreciated, i really don't know what else i could try now...