[PORT] [MDPI] [ICS] SMALL APPS From Xperia T [UPDATE] [18/1/2013]

Search This thread

gmp009

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
Guys after installing small apps my fonts become blur they are not so smooth as they were before.. they went like miui... i think because of hdpi framework files so plz O/P do some thing on that

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

Raverouk

Sep 13, 2012
Talcahuano
can you use Xperia T QuickPanel style buttons and color?? (more dark and reduce black interspace lines between icons and bottom)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1872209

- disabling data trafic from quickpanel don't turn off the icon

- nxt lockscreen plugin dont work... the status bar can be dragged (Walkman Live 4.0.4 dont drag status bar)
but lockscreen dont show any message... the operator is show in the bottom of the lockscreen... is like the old lockscreen always load... dont allow to load the new apk

Last edited:

jobayer

Jul 9, 2012
Dhaka
Guys after installing small apps my fonts become blur they are not so smooth as they were before.. they went like miui... i think because of hdpi framework files so plz O/P do some thing on that

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1924767. it will work without any problem :)

can you use Xperia T QuickPanel style buttons and color?? (more dark and reduce black interspace lines between icons and bottom)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1872209

- disabling data trafic from quickpanel don't turn off the icon

- nxt lockscreen plugin dont work... the status bar can be dragged (Walkman Live 4.0.4 dont drag status bar)
but lockscreen dont show any message... the operator is show in the bottom of the lockscreen... is like the old lockscreen always load... dont allow to load the new apk

visit here for StatusBar mod

zhanjia

Jul 6, 2012
Penang
bro u mean the home button??? long press of 'menu key' doesnt work.
now i feel awful about this. I did both options posted but nothing happened
other than the notificati0n toggles, jellybean clock (i guess), 30 steps volume. What i want is the 'small apps'
but thats the one missing :(

Bro you got to follow the instructions strictly, then it will work

EDIT : sorry i stated the wrong name, its long press home button :D

Sent from my WT19i

Last edited:

zhanjia

Jul 6, 2012
Penang
I think i should revert back to stock kernel to make this work ...im currently using Mesa v1.8 kernel in my lww...
do you prefer other kernel for this mod??

My opinion is to use kernel panic.. and yes, i've tried mesa before and i suggest you to really try kernel panic, i assure you to have a surprise :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
Stock SystemUI With Xperia T Toggles

Stock Status Bar with Xperia T Toggles and Small Apps enabled. Enjoy............

15rfhba.png
14xdkdv.png
34hb0qo.png

Download....................... Stock SystemUI With Xperia T Toggles Fixed

Install via CWM recovery.

Also on first post under Addons section.

Last edited:

Raverouk

Sep 13, 2012
Talcahuano
great look with the new Stock systemui but have a bug or problem

the wifi enabled color icon don't match with others is white not blue...
data transfer dont show icon disabled when you turn on and then turn off...(if you press other icon this will update data icon)

fix color and you got the best SystemUI :D

i made a fix based in Ghabryyl work to fix overleap of SmallApps-Notes
when you have 3 or more notes and you move around them

Last edited:

Raverouk

Sep 13, 2012
Talcahuano
with new systemui i try to enter to stock camera and get "System UI stop working"

logcat error
"W/dalvikvm( 6095): Exception Ljava/lang/RuntimeException; thrown while initializing Lcom/lidroid/systemui/quickpanel/FlashlightButton;"

Last edited:

ronniem18

Apr 24, 2011
Malabon City
i tried both 1st and 2nd option and still not working..(not totally ofcourse) .im in fresh stock rom, stock kernel, unlocked BL, rooted and nothing else modified.
the only mod that applied after flashing is the notif toggles, 30 steps volume, xt small apps are installed (confirmed via link2sd), but when i long press home it is still the classic swipe multitask..not like the posted image where recent apps are columned on the right side. Please help me with this, I really want this mod :| ..please dont tell me i didnt follow every instructi0n because i really did. Just tell me if i missed something in need to be flashed. By the way i already flashed the mod-systemUI posted under add-ons but still nothing major changed, just the battery icon and the clock under notif toggles disappeared)

HELP ME xda guys please...

danyboy008

Dec 13, 2011
i tried both 1st and 2nd option and still not working..(not totally ofcourse) .im in fresh stock rom, stock kernel, unlocked BL, rooted and nothing else modified.
the only mod that applied after flashing is the notif toggles, 30 steps volume, xt small apps are installed (confirmed via link2sd), but when i long press home it is still the classic swipe multitask..not like the posted image where recent apps are columned on the right side. Please help me with this, I really want this mod :| ..please dont tell me i didnt follow every instructi0n because i really did. Just tell me if i missed something in need to be flashed. By the way i already flashed the mod-systemUI posted under add-ons but still nothing major changed, just the battery icon and the clock under notif toggles disappeared)

+1, I have the same problem, tried the posten in this thread and this one and I can't have small apps :( Help!

podoness

Jul 20, 2012
sa puso mo...

i had that problem before.. but when i made nanadroid backup and wipe dalvik cache first then flash the small apps it finally worked on my xmp :victory: recent apps are columned on the right and small apps are working finally! try the method i did maybe it'll work for you... godd luck :fingers-crossed:

small apps by pranav
http://www.mediafire.com/?b4c1ywafo5nhql2

Last edited:

ronniem18

Apr 24, 2011
Malabon City
i had that problem before.. but when i made nanadroid backup and wipe dalvik cache first then flash the small apps it finally worked on my xmp :victory: recent apps are columned on the right and small apps are working finally! try the method i did maybe it'll work for you... godd luck :fingers-crossed:

small apps by pranav
http://www.mediafire.com/?b4c1ywafo5nhql2

ok for the last time ...i'll do this installation.
by the way ..how on earth this 'nandroid backup' would
affect the success of installation...? just askin'
i'll do it anyway :)

podoness

Jul 20, 2012
sa puso mo...
ok for the last time ...i'll do this installation.
by the way ..how on earth this 'nandroid backup' would
affect the success of installation...? just askin'
i'll do it anyway :)

lol i have no idea bro but it worked somehow.. coz before i followed the instructions care fully only system ui like battery icons etc showed up.. no small apps and the columned recent apps.. i tried jobayer and vurain84.. none worked only system ui with icons.. but when i flashed this one doing the method i used somehow it worked.. now am a very happy man lmao :laugh:

*anak ka ng tokwa pinoy ka pala pinag nosebleed mo pako ng english haha naun ko lang napansin sa location mo hahaha :laugh:*

Top Liked Posts