Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] neo v black screen just only vibrate

Tip us?
 
arshad522
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 132
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default [Q] neo v black screen just only vibrate

Hello peeps

I have rooted neo v with unlocked bootloader
I flashed with some jelly bean and kk roms.

I dont know how my phone is completly dead now
I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

( how do i turn on usb debugging in dead phone)

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.
Flash mode and fastboot mode working.

Pls help me friends.
 
AnDrOiDnEoV
Old
#2  
AnDrOiDnEoV's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 48
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522 View Post
Hello peeps

I have rooted neo v with unlocked bootloader
I flashed with some jelly bean and kk roms.

I dont know how my phone is completly dead now
I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

( how do i turn on usb debugging in dead phone)

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.
Flash mode and fastboot mode working.

Pls help me friends.
Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnDrOiDnEoV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arshad522
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 132
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV View Post
Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.



i flashed stock ftf ginger bread and stock ftf ics.

flash succesful but when i power on my phone it just vibrate and screen keeps black nothing appear on the screen
what to do .
 
AnDrOiDnEoV
Old
#4  
AnDrOiDnEoV's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 48
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522 View Post
i flashed stock ftf ginger bread and stock ftf ics.

flash succesful but when i power on my phone it just vibrate and screen keeps black nothing appear on the screen
what to do .
Are you able to charge the battery?
 
kalingkaling
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default nEO bRICKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV View Post
Are you able to charge the battery?
Exact same problem except for a disturbing fact that I am unable to flash the stock rom as well . Completely dead. Green light lits , Blue light lits and thats about it . Can I revive my phone ? Please help
Thanks already
 
arshad522
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 132
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV View Post
Are you able to charge the battery?
yes i can charge the battery.
seems my screen is gone but not sure what is the real problem.

can it be fixed from setools ?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes