Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] neo v black screen just only vibrate

OP arshad522

5th July 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Hello peeps

I have rooted neo v with unlocked bootloader
I flashed with some jelly bean and kk roms.

I dont know how my phone is completly dead now
I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

( how do i turn on usb debugging in dead phone)

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.
Flash mode and fastboot mode working.

Pls help me friends.
7th July 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #2  
AnDrOiDnEoV's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522

Hello peeps

I have rooted neo v with unlocked bootloader
I flashed with some jelly bean and kk roms.

I dont know how my phone is completly dead now
I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

( how do i turn on usb debugging in dead phone)

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.
Flash mode and fastboot mode working.

Pls help me friends.

Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnDrOiDnEoV For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV

Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.




i flashed stock ftf ginger bread and stock ftf ics.

flash succesful but when i power on my phone it just vibrate and screen keeps black nothing appear on the screen
what to do .
9th July 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #4  
AnDrOiDnEoV's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522

i flashed stock ftf ginger bread and stock ftf ics.

flash succesful but when i power on my phone it just vibrate and screen keeps black nothing appear on the screen
what to do .

Are you able to charge the battery?
10th July 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
nEO bRICKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV

Are you able to charge the battery?

Exact same problem except for a disturbing fact that I am unable to flash the stock rom as well . Completely dead. Green light lits , Blue light lits and thats about it . Can I revive my phone ? Please help
Thanks already
10th July 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOiDnEoV

Are you able to charge the battery?

yes i can charge the battery.
seems my screen is gone but not sure what is the real problem.

can it be fixed from setools ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes