Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Touch Screen is not working

OP gunkyudi

3rd July 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
After Installing custom ROM jelly bean or kitkat my xperia neo v is freeze at Welcome Screen. Touch Screen is not working. Only volume key and power button are working. i flash haida kernel for jelly bean or kitkat,but still not working
Any Solution ?
4th July 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkyudi

After Installing custom ROM jelly bean or kitkat my xperia neo v is freeze at Welcome Screen. Touch Screen is not working. Only volume key and power button are working. i flash haida kernel for jelly bean or kitkat,but still not working
Any Solution ?

No worries dude.....if you have flashed a jelly bean rom now just download fusion or super fusion kernel for haida and flash via fastboot.... It should solve the issue.... If installed custom rom is kit kat, flash kernel from the rom zip or you can try dark kernel.....

If it do not solve the issue flash full stock ftf.... then flash any good kernel of your choice....
7th July 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese

No worries dude.....if you have flashed a jelly bean rom now just download fusion or super fusion kernel for haida and flash via fastboot.... It should solve the issue.... If installed custom rom is kit kat, flash kernel from the rom zip or you can try dark kernel.....

If it do not solve the issue flash full stock ftf.... then flash any good kernel of your choice....

thanks for your solve my problem, but i flash stock rom ics or gb ?
7th July 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkyudi

thanks for your solve my problem, but i flash stock rom ics or gb ?

flash ics... you will get all the details and tutorial from the below link by vimjam....
flash 4.1.B.0.587

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1409269

After flashing this you can flash any kernel and supporting ROMs...... Remember to enable USB debugging after flashing stock rom... That's something we may forget always....
7th July 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinpvarghese

flash ics... you will get all the details and tutorial from the below link by vimjam....
flash 4.1.B.0.587

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1409269

After flashing this you can flash any kernel and supporting ROMs...... Remember to enable USB debugging after flashing stock rom... That's something we may forget always....

thanks, i will to try your advice
14th July 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
help,, i'am still no to flash kitkat or jellybean,
sorry my english bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread