OP faraz1234

30th August 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hello I am new to Xda and android world

My problem is that I have accidentally changed

sdk version to 16 and android version to 4.2.2 without backing up anything

Now my problem is that I can't open any app I download (force closes) even playstore works only when downgraded to android market.
I would have changed it back but I can't access any file manager.the apps which are working are the system apps e.g browser,android market. Some other apps.
I want if someone can provide me with the stock build prop file for Xperia neo v and possibly how to put it back.
I'm already a bit familiar with adb but I can't get into recovery of neo v(don't know the key combination).

I only have rooted xperia neo v.if custom rom is an option please guide me through all the steps
31st August 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
I got the build prop file from the system dump of Madfysh(thankyou)
but how am I supposed to replace it with the one I made changes to. Because the super user force closes also so I can't get root privileges.I found a root file manager which doesn't force closes but without root privileges I can't replace build prop.I also have a build prop editor with which I can reverse the changes I made but super user is not letting it save.I Need help from someone PLEASEEEE........
Tell me what should I do .......
I can't use Adb cause my phone is not identified by my pc!!! I don't have a good USB so everything has to be done from the phone.
If someone can help me how to get into recovery mode and if someone can give me a flashable zip of xperia neo v stock build prop then please help me.
Plz see my post and help me:'(:'(:'(
31st August 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Anyone???????Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzz help :'(
1st September 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
I even realised i made a backup but super user is force closing on every root app.
Plzzzzzz help me if there is a way into the recovery mode.
I have got about 70+views but no one is helping so plzzzzz help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread