Xperia Neo V, In CWM Recovery ,USB not detecting and unable to load zip form SD card.

Search This thread

manishpathak99

Apr 21, 2016
Hi,

I wanted the Lollipop OS on my Xperia Neo V so I downloaded Flashtool(flashtool-0.9.19.8-mac.dmg ), Custom CWM ROM (cm-12-20150206-UNOFFICIAL-LegacyXperia-haida zip file).
I entered in CWM recovery mode. I have class 10 memory card(16GB) that partitioned into ext4(6GB) , FAT (8GB) , 2GB of swap space. I copied the cm-12-20150206-UNOFFICIAL-LegacyXperia-haida zip file and gapps zip file to memory card. Now after booting in recovery mode I formatted the data and choose the CWM zip file and gapps to install. After installation finished I rebooted -> "reboot System Now".

Now Screen always show the splash screen with CWM icon that never goes(tried 20 minutes) and I tried a lot to connect USB , but got msg on terminal that it is unauthorized. My phone seems in inconsistent state. I want my original Stock ROM back to Sony Xperia Neo V. And I think we cant do till usb not detecting. wasted 2 days . Please help me .