Another Chinese PSPhone wannabe

13th September 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
My xperia play got its flex broken for the second time (1 time screen also broke ) i ordered the new flex and i'm waiting for it to arrive...
I really love my xperia play but this flex issue has gotten me very sad and for the first time i'm seriously thinking about changing it... and to the moment i'm almost completely sure that it will be for this new Chinese phone.
I like the specs and the controls. Maybe a bit big but i think its just a matter of getting used to.
I believe this phone to be the first real xperia play alternative.
After i fix my xperia play again i will make my decision and if purchased either the 78point P01 or much w1. I will be informing this beloved sanctuary of information about my experience in this sad xperia play alternative replacement
13th September 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 84

978 posts
Definitely looks great. 1.7ghz and 2 gb ram not bad on specs

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
14th September 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 27

340 posts
I am interested too but doing a quick search on Google says it may never be released in UK.

Anyway I wish there was some sort of review from somebody. I would like to know how it performs.
14th September 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfex3best

I am interested too but doing a quick search on Google says it may never be released in UK.

Anyway I wish there was some sort of review from somebody. I would like to know how it performs.

Most Chinese sellers offer free shipping to anywhere so that's not a problem.
The problem is no guarantee.. but anyway that's how i bought my xperia play from eBay so that's not much of a problem its more a luck factor :P
About the review yea its best to wait a little bit and also wait for it to get a little cheaper (would be good) lol
15th September 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 84

978 posts
Does anyone own it yet? Might like tp see it perform what cpu does it have

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
17th September 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 4

59 posts
It says mediatek octo(8)core on the Chinese site
17th September 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 109

235 posts
Deenox will probably have one soon. He does very comprehensive reviews on all chinese devices
The Following User Says Thank You to BensJammin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 4

59 posts
I know that the two phones have the same guts. But i am interested in the different layouts of their respective android skins. I have used both Much i5 and the JXD 7300C. And the Much device implemented the system abd UI better, but still left out a joystick driver. They also were better with updates, but all the info about them was chinese only.

I have no idea about this 78point company though. Wonder if the UI will be the same as the MUCH system, and if they have a joystick driver that can be read or implemented easily into games.

I plan on buying one in November. Hopefully Deen0X gets one before i do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread