[Q] Problem - Flex Cable and Brightness

OP SuperNova777

3rd July 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi there,this is my first time here! oh and.. sorry for my bad english.
By the way, 2 weeks ago, i bought a new flex cable from ebay, i take it to a phone repair shop, for replacement..after 4 days i get phone back,but
now, when i try to slide the xperia play, the brightness go to minimal possible(near complete black) when the xperia play is completely open,the brightness is ok.
Is very annoying, because when i use phone normally (like write message or slide the page), this problem happen very often.
But is not end here.
When i push some buttons (like home,mený or search), a strange color appear on the screen (like a magnet near a TV) the effect ends when i stop to push <.<

And the last problem:
Sometimes,when the phone is in stand-by and i push the power button, the screen not work, i need to push and push it again until the phone work.
The phone is not off, its like if there is not power for turn on the screen or something to similar.

So.. i need your help how can fix it?
I think the problem is always the flex cable,but i wanna know what i can do for now, for example...can i do something for avoid the problem with the slide? like..some APK that can force block the brightness sensor,or a command ..i dunno!

There is someone with those problem?
Please help me! and thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread