Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] [ROM][GSM][CDMA][CM10][MULTIBOOT][NEOL+PLAY]Racing SPEED EDITION EOL[12/02/201

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
15th November 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][GSM][CDMA][CM10][MULTIBOOT][NEOL+PLAY]Racing SPEED EDITION EOL[12/02/2014]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][GSM][CDMA][CM10][MULTIBOOT][NEOL+PLAY]Racing SPEED EDITION EOL[12/02/2014]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
15th November 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Racing Speed edition EOL Xperia Play Flashable addons
I'm sure this is a noobish question, but i cant seem to find a proper answer:

I've installed Racing Speed Edition EOL on my Xperia Play and everything seems to work ok
However now when i connect to my PC i can not reach the SD-card anymore
My PC sees a new drive, but it's not accessible

Now i noticed all the way below in the first post in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2313458 that there is a Flashable Addon for onscreen buttons and USB fix, so my guess is i need to install that somehow

Can anyone tell me how to do this? The same way as i installed the big Racing Edition Speed Edition ROM?
(copy addon.zip to SDcard, boot in bootloader and install from zip on SDcard?)

I had some issues getting it setup so far, and i'm a bit scared to mess things up by doing it wrong
Thanks for any help!
16th November 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Info 2 above worken
Sorry for a doublepost, i can't seem to edit;

flashing the OSB+USB.zip with TRWP from the OP solved the issue, i can now transfer files as normal
The Following User Says Thank You to xperia-player For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,879

3,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia-player

Sorry for a doublepost, i can't seem to edit;

flashing the OSB+USB.zip with TRWP from the OP solved the issue, i can now transfer files as normal

im glad you solved it..its written on the OP..you can flash the fix after 1 boot..and all comes to normal.

i was planning to update this rom..when i have a bit time i will look into it and maybe i release a new version.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokerman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread