Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more
View Poll Results: Buy a new one?
Two weeks? 0 0%
One month? 0 0%
Three months? 0 0%
Six Months? 2 28.57%
One year or more? 4 57.14%
Never? 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Will you buy a new one?

OP andacro

9th August 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

251 posts
More
I love my Acro S, but would like the Z2, but if I wait a few months more there will be a better one.
Last edited by andacro; 9th August 2014 at 10:13 PM.
10th August 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 269

1,712 posts
More
Some say the z3 will be with 4.7 inch screen
Maybe its worth to wait until Sony confirm that in case you prefer small screen size
12th August 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #3  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 105

744 posts
More
Dude go with 1+1

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th August 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Most definately I will avoid buying Sony smartphones in the future. Their SW support is abbandoned way to quickly.
15th August 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #5  
Flag santa luzia - MG
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vordhosbnbg

Most definately I will avoid buying Sony smartphones in the future. Their SW support is abbandoned way to quickly.

I agree with you, SONY smartphones have good quality (my xps have suffered in my hands), I can not say the same of the software
22nd August 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #6  
Flag Bandar Seri Begawan
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
My Acro S has been good to me for 2 years now. I love everything about it. Still looks good now with minor scratches and some of the silver thingies scraped off, a bit. Waterproof has also been great. Never had a problem with it and has NEVER been sent to repairs in ages (no screen protector and case for sometime now too, well I'm not very much of a klutz anyways). Fingers crossed, I'd go and rely on Sony's hardware any day!

I'm eyeing for an upgrade soon. Z2 is too big for me. I'm tempted on the Z1 Compact though. Perfect size for me, high-end specs (of this time), probably has a good battery life with that 720p screen (instead of 1080p, good enough on a 4.3 inch anyways), waterproofing and hopefully a good camera. And dat pink doe! Price is already pretty cheap now and will go down further when the Z3 comes out soon. Hopefully my next phone will last the same amount of years.

22nd August 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #7  
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 105

744 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k14

My Acro S has been good to me for 2 years now. I love everything about it. Still looks good now with minor scratches and some of the silver thingies scraped off, a bit. Waterproof has also been great. Never had a problem with it and has NEVER been sent to repairs in ages (no screen protector and case for sometime now too, well I'm not very much of a klutz anyways). Fingers crossed, I'd go and rely on Sony's hardware any day!

I'm eyeing for an upgrade soon. Z2 is too big for me. I'm tempted on the Z1 Compact though. Perfect size for me, high-end specs (of this time), probably has a good battery life with that 720p screen (instead of 1080p, good enough on a 4.3 inch anyways), waterproofing and hopefully a good camera. And dat pink doe! Price is already pretty cheap now and will go down further when the Z3 comes out soon. Hopefully my next phone will last the same amount of years.

My friend,wait for moto x+1.that one will good enough

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread