Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP Required

Tip us?
 
bhuvanesh99
Old
(Last edited by bhuvanesh99; 23rd August 2014 at 10:44 PM.) Reason: Adding extra info
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Unhappy [Q] HELP Required

HI Team,

I am very impressed by you work here.

I am unfortunately not a tech geek and I don't have much idea about phones troubleshooting. I need you all to try your best to help me.

I have a Xperia S Lt26i.It is already rooted as my brother who previously used it rooted it. The name of the root group is Tux Kernel (I see this when the phone restarts.)

Just two days ago my cousin was playing with the phone and he pressed the wrong pattern code for more than 20 times. My phone is not connected to 4g or wifi. I am unable to answer the secret question. I have my gmail configured on the device but it doesn't give access even though I enter the correct username and password. My brothers gmail was configured on it at the time of purchase(FYI)

No whatever I try it doesn't help me. If I connect the device to my PC. Sony Companion center doesn't recognize it. I have some very important notes on my phone under notes and I will be sacked from my job if I miss those notes. I am only the bread earner for my family.

I just want help to recover the notes on my device. Please let me know in detail the steps while you answer it will be of great help.

Forgot to inform you people that my usb debugging option is also disabled on my phone.

I am even ready to pay for this service as this group is my only hope after 16 hours of internet search.
GOD bless you please help me resolve my problem.
 
ceriqdesign
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bukit Jalil
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanesh99 View Post
HI Team,

I am very impressed by you work here.

I am unfortunately not a tech geek and I don't have much idea about phones troubleshooting. I need you all to try your best to help me.

I have a Xperia S Lt26i.It is already rooted as my brother who previously used it rooted it. The name of the root group is Tux Kernel (I see this when the phone restarts.)

Just two days ago my cousin was playing with the phone and he pressed the wrong pattern code for more than 20 times. My phone is not connected to 4g or wifi. I am unable to answer the secret question. I have my gmail configured on the device but it doesn't give access even though I enter the correct username and password. My brothers gmail was configured on it at the time of purchase(FYI)

No whatever I try it doesn't help me. If I connect the device to my PC. Sony Companion center doesn't recognize it. I have some very important notes on my phone under notes and I will be sacked from my job if I miss those notes. I am only the bread earner for my family.

I just want help to recover the notes on my device. Please let me know in detail the steps while you answer it will be of great help.

Forgot to inform you people that my usb debugging option is also disabled on my phone.

I am even ready to pay for this service as this group is my only hope after 16 hours of internet search.
GOD bless you please help me resolve my problem.
i'm sorry i'm too not tech geek..but i'm willing to help solve your problem..is your phone can turn on??
 
Mirhawk
Old
#3  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 334
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanesh99 View Post
HI Team,

I am very impressed by you work here.

I am unfortunately not a tech geek and I don't have much idea about phones troubleshooting. I need you all to try your best to help me.

I have a Xperia S Lt26i.It is already rooted as my brother who previously used it rooted it. The name of the root group is Tux Kernel (I see this when the phone restarts.)

Just two days ago my cousin was playing with the phone and he pressed the wrong pattern code for more than 20 times.......
Did You try the method mentioned here?
Pressing the is appreciated!
Kitkat - Carbon ROM - abcdjdj
 
bhuvanesh99
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceriqdesign View Post
i'm sorry i'm too not tech geek..but i'm willing to help solve your problem..is your phone can turn on??
Yes my phone is powered on and I am able to receive call but I am not able to use the phone as it is locked out due to multiple pattern attempts.
 
bhuvanesh99
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk View Post
Did You try the method mentioned here?
Yes I have tried those steps. That steps are for phones which are originally having the sony software. However, I have a rooted phone and it never gets detected if I connect to sony PC companion.
 
Mirhawk
Old
#6  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 334
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanesh99 View Post
Yes my phone is powered on and I am able to receive call but I am not able to use the phone as it is locked out due to multiple pattern attempts.
If You are able to receive calls, are You not able to access the phone while being in call? This might be worth a try!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanesh99 View Post
Yes I have tried those steps. That steps are for phones which are originally having the sony software. However, I have a rooted phone and it never gets detected if I connect to sony PC companion.
Ah Sorry! My Bad! Should have read that!
Pressing the is appreciated!
Kitkat - Carbon ROM - abcdjdj
 
bhuvanesh99
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk View Post
If You are able to receive calls, are You not able to access the phone while being in call? This might be worth a try!

Ah Sorry! My Bad! Should have read that!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have tried already when my phone is on a call trying to access the phone is impossible. Its just showing me the lock screen.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes