Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Helping Thread] Stuck On Boot | Bootloop | Flashing Problems / help

Tip us?
 
abo hani
Old
#1  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579
Posts: 963
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Latakia
Default [Helping Thread] Stuck On Boot | Bootloop | Flashing Problems / help

[Helping Thread] Stuck On Boot | Bootloop | Flashing Problems / help


Intro : Hey Folks ! , Iím here to help every Xperia Device Owner , I Had A pretty good experience with bootloops / stuck on boot / Flashing errors , that may caused by Wrong Drivers / Wrong ROMs / Wrong Models / Wrong Kernels / No Wiping / Need UB Bootloader .

So , This is a helping thread ! , i will help you guys if you have any question , even its too noob question :P .

Note : its 6 A.M here , and its Ramadan Month , i need to sleep and i will wake up at 2 P.M .

And Answer All of your questions .

First .
Give me the following :

A Problem Name .
Content .
What did you try to do to fix the problem .
Your device / ROM version / Build number .

Example :
Hi there .
Stuck at boot .
blbalblablabla , flashed blablabla ...etc
Xperia S / Stock - JB / .96 .
Or Xperia SL / Custom - FXP CM10 / FXP205 (example of CMFXP version ) .

Thats it ! .
 
waleedeo
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
hi
stuck on bootanimation
i have xperia acro s
i flashed [ROM] Android L SDK Preview (Developers only) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799765
thaks in advance
ramadan kareem (رمضان كريم )
 
abo hani
Old
#3  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579
Posts: 963
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Latakia
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleedeo View Post
hi
stuck on bootanimation
i have xperia acro s
i flashed [ROM] Android L SDK Preview (Developers only) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799765
thaks in advance
ramadan kareem (رمضان كريم )
Flash Kernel .
Wipe All .
Flash ROM .
Reflash kernel .
Thats it , did you try it like this ?
رمضان كريم
 
PremanshuRaj
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 38
Join Date: May 2013
Location: pune
Default acro s bricked

bricked my acro s while flashing a cwm touch recovery through twrp..
as soon as i touched reboot system in twrp ! the phone now doesnt turn on..no blue or green light appearing...cant go in flash or fast boot mode...even when i attach it to charger the red led doesnt come..!
i tried holding power button nd volume + ..but nothing happens!! on;y rd led turns on when i connect it to pc or wall charger but it doesnt charge..
plz help !!

after i bricked it i found out that the recovery that i flashed was fr some other mobile..here's the link of the recovery i flashed..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523732
 
abo hani
Old
#5  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579
Posts: 963
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Latakia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremanshuRaj View Post
bricked my acro s while flashing a cwm touch recovery through twrp..
as soon as i touched reboot system in twrp ! the phone now doesnt turn on..no blue or green light appearing...cant go in flash or fast boot mode...even when i attach it to charger the red led doesnt come..!
i tried holding power button nd volume + ..but nothing happens!! on;y rd led turns on when i connect it to pc or wall charger but it doesnt charge..
plz help !!

after i bricked it i found out that the recovery that i flashed was fr some other mobile..here's the link of the recovery i flashed..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523732
You need to wait until the Battery is 0% .

Then charge it .

Maybe 1 - days to make it off .

BTW whatís the battery percent ?

For Power Button With Vol+ did you hold it for 2 minutes ?
 
bobo933
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default cm

Hi, i was trying to flash this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795340 on xperia S existenz rom locked bootloader i wipe all and flash but after that i cant turn on my phone. I made backup so phone is working and everything is back. I just wanted to know how to flash this rom.

Ty
sidroiduser Old
(Last edited by sidroiduser; 4th July 2014 at 04:07 PM.)
#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Hello
Stuck in Kernel Logo
I flash this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...x-rom-t2801462 and my phone did not boot.
I flash Carbon ROM without wiping and it worked
Xperia S / Carbon ROM / 26
 
abo hani
Old
#8  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579
Posts: 963
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Latakia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo933 View Post
Hi, i was trying to flash this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795340 on xperia S existenz rom locked bootloader i wipe all and flash but after that i cant turn on my phone. I made backup so phone is working and everything is back. I just wanted to know how to flash this rom.

Ty
its for UB Only , as its based on CM ROM only , but there is a script in Xperia S Development Forum For making CM work on LB Devices .


Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pacson View Post
Why is my xperia s too slow, I tried lot of roms, stock, existenz nothing I unlocked the bootloader to flash a aosp rom and after two days is slow as hell again, I'm on carbon rom now..can you help me with that
Believe me all ROMs are bloated :P expect my ROM :P :P :P .

Flash CM10 By FXP, its the best as its based on CM . And Bloatware apps free .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidroiduser View Post
Hello
Stuck in Kernel Logo
I flash this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...x-rom-t2801462 and my phone did not boot.
I flash Carbon ROM without wiping and it worked
Xperia S / Carbon ROM / 26
Kernel Related to the ROM , if the developer of the ROM said that this kernel works , then it works .
But he didn’t :3 .
Sources are different , that’s why it didn’t work .
You need to ask the kernel developer to see he can make it work , and you need to take a logcat .
The Following User Says Thank You to abo hani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
sidroiduser Old
#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Thanks
 
Mirhawk
Old
#10  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 315
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo hani View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo933 View Post
Hi, i was trying to flash this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795340 on xperia S existenz rom locked bootloader i wipe all and flash but after that i cant turn on my phone. I made backup so phone is working and everything is back. I just wanted to know how to flash this rom.
Ty
its for UB Only , as its based on CM ROM only , but there is a script in Xperia S Development Forum For making CM work on LB Devices .
I don't think the script would work for this ROM as it is cm11 based and Xperia S requires a change of kernel for it.
Pressing the is appreciated!
Kitkat - Carbon ROM - abcdjdj

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes