OP harshal.n.karandikar

20th August 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 13

109 posts
More
Hey Folks,

I own a Xperia Ion. I have 3 major problems with this phone (rooted)

1. Led Brightness was very low (solved by changing the value of a file)
2. External Speaker Volume is very low (Coz of which my alarms and calls ring very low )
3. Phone heats up like I have thrown it in Fire!!!!! (this happens while playing games and using internet)

I am still searching for a solution for my problem number 2 and 3 and I have failed to get one after looking at or I would say searching the Xperia ion Thread!!!!!!!!

Can some one help in solving at-least the speaker volume problem or can some one direct me to a solution on the forum...

Regards,
Harshal
30th August 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshal.n.karandikar

Hey Folks,

I own a Xperia Ion. I have 3 major problems with this phone (rooted)

1. Led Brightness was very low (solved by changing the value of a file)
2. External Speaker Volume is very low (Coz of which my alarms and calls ring very low )
3. Phone heats up like I have thrown it in Fire!!!!! (this happens while playing games and using internet)

I am still searching for a solution for my problem number 2 and 3 and I have failed to get one after looking at or I would say searching the Xperia ion Thread!!!!!!!!

Can some one help in solving at-least the speaker volume problem or can some one direct me to a solution on the forum...

Regards,
Harshal

i think i already solved your 2nd issue by installed Viper4android.. you can find it on googleplay.. btw im using Xperia Acro S
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
low speaker sound, phone heats up, xperia ion
Previous Thread Next Thread