[Q&A] [ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) | Release 1 | 26/04/2015

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) | Release 1 | 26/04/2015

Q&A for [ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) | Release 1 | 26/04/2015

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) | Release 1 | 26/04/2015. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

immtu

Aug 25, 2010
HDMI and Bluetooth Support

Hi,

Nice to see new development. But will this rom has a support of HDMI and Bluetooth.
CM12 has some Bluetooth issue. Let me update so i can install this rom.

ibrahim zakar

Dec 24, 2014
CAN i flash 5.1 gapps ?

CAN i flash 5.1 gapps ??,,,,,, and to install this rom just flash rom or flash boot(by flashtool) first then flash rom >?? thank you :D

immtu

Aug 25, 2010
not working on acro s

I tried to port on my acro s, unfortunately it's make my phone in dead mode. No boot logo. Only light blinks.

:|

immtu

Aug 25, 2010
able to install on xperia acro s

HDMI not working
Memory issue. phone get hang stop responding
low on call volume.

Bluetooth not tested

maro1

May 17, 2015
ant+ missing in "Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource)"

Is there any chance to get ant+ working in CM11?
(Sony Xperia acro S / Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) )

Top Liked Posts