Its been 2 days since my Xperia S is stuck in CWM mode. N00b me, forgot to transfer the ROM.zip to the sd card first.
After this, I tried all I've read- push, sideload, adb shell. All get the same error: device not found. But if I want to flash the "recovery-nozomi.img" again it works.
Sony Mobile Flasher says its connected and also allows flashes and reboots.
Read a great guide about installing drivers (but for another phone), but i think i have the latest ones, got them through SDK manager.
I also, deleted all CWM allows to delete/reset. Not sure what areas need to be mounted though.
I use the "reboot" interval from CWM, to press UP and connect the USB, while the blue light is on (and after that stays on), and sometimes i can get the green light on, but nothing different happens, it just says something like "no device connected".
- What/where are the best drivers for USB/win 7 64?
- Is there a software that allows to push the rom.zip onto the sdcard? Besides adb?
- Can I load an .img instead of the recovery.nozomi that could fix this?
- Does the "kill" battery trick help in this case?
- Lets say I dont mind formatting the whole thing (like an old windows 386 PC) instead of just reinstalling de OS, is there an option for that?
- Touching/altering the kernel like i did ages ago to ROOT would help?
Sorry for the looong text.
I'm out of options.
Any ideas, or is it clear as water to any of you?