Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia ion

OP psxpetey

7th October 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #1  
psxpetey's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Can someone send me batterystats.bin my phone goes down to 1% when it hits 50 and just stays there. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
11th October 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #2  
Rebekka_Sun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I am sorry, I can't send u this. But I have another idea. Delete the battery.stats.bin and then restart your phone. It should create a new one. But I am not sure
12th October 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #3  
psxpetey's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekka_Sun

I am sorry, I can't send u this. But I have another idea. Delete the battery.stats.bin and then restart your phone. It should create a new one. But I am not sure

It does but it gets worse every time. At first it was like 5% and down I tried that trick 10% and down and it steadily got worse with each try now its 30-50 and down and if I play a video even if its at 100% it goes to 1%. Thanks for the thought tho

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
12th October 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #4  
Rebekka_Sun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Try something else. type *#*#7378423#*#* in your keyboard to open the service tests. Then test your battery
(Battery Health Test)
you will get that i am sure
13th October 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #5  
psxpetey's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekka_Sun

Try something else. type *#*#7378423#*#* in your keyboard to open the service tests. Then test your battery
(Battery Health Test)
you will get that i am sure

The health test says it is healthy. What was the point of that thougj?


Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
13th October 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #6  
Rebekka_Sun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
That was just to test your battery.
Then i have got another idea. Can you install Terminal Emulator, please?
Type rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
This i a path, but it can depend on other devices. If it is not correct, then nothing will happen exept a little notification about it.
Actually you can delete your battery stats. Also for users who doesn't have the point "advanced>wipe battery stats"
This is also a possiblity to fix your problem with your battery.
15th October 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #7  
psxpetey's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekka_Sun

That was just to test your battery.
Then i have got another idea. Can you install Terminal Emulator, please?
Type rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
This i a path, but it can depend on other devices. If it is not correct, then nothing will happen exept a little notification about it.
Actually you can delete your battery stats. Also for users who doesn't have the point "advanced>wipe battery stats"
This is also a possiblity to fix your problem with your battery.

Terminal emulator is always the first thing to be installed on my phone right after root haha. I deleted it through file manager after I mounted the system the other day seemed to help a bit.

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
15th October 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #8  
Rebekka_Sun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
It's a bit better now, ok? Can you describe it, please?
24th October 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #9  
psxpetey's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekka_Sun

It's a bit better now, ok? Can you describe it, please?

Basically now it lasts a bit longer. On lte it goes down to 1% extremely fast and then hangs there if I play a video on lte it goes to 1% immediately. Its just annoying because most of the time I have no idea when the battery will die

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app
26th October 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #10  
Rebekka_Sun's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
How old is your mobile phone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes