FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Port][Rom][【X.I.D】FX5280 GF_A ROM 4.0.3(updated)

1,129 posts
Thanks Meter: 361
 
By Chocklety Boyee, Senior Member on 3rd September 2014, 08:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2015, 12:44 PM |#191  
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up Able to Install on Stock Kernel
Just You have to Follow these setups if you are getting symlinks Errors

1.Wipe Data/Factory reset
2.Wipe Cache
3. Advance > wipe Devilka Cache
4. Mount & storage > Formate System
5. Formate Cache
6. Formate Data
7. Mount system
8. Mount Data
9. Mount Cache
10. Now Install From SD Card

You Will Able to install it on stock kernel without any error , symlink failed error will be eliminated by doing complete format
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nouman Warraich For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th January 2015, 12:47 PM |#192  
dhruvmu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouman Warraich

Just You have to Follow these setups if you are getting symlinks Errors

1.Wipe Data/Factory reset
2.Wipe Cache
3. Advance > wipe Devilka Cache
4. Mount & storage > Formate System
5. Formate Cache
6. Formate Data
7. Mount system
8. Mount Data
9. Mount Cache
10. Now Install From SD Card

You Will Able to install it on stock kernel without any error , symlink failed error will be eliminated by doing complete format

Good buddy
Even locked bootloaders can enjoy the new version with theme engine @Captain Droid
25th January 2015, 07:41 PM |#193  
Captain Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
OK. So i have flashed the latest Zip and the Kernel . Now i'm getting around 230-250 free ram, but i think maybe its because i haven't installed any particular apps which i use. I will report back if i face any problem.
But someone tell me HOW TO INCREASE THE LED BRIGHTNESS.
New ROM doesn't support bright LED's.

little help needed there. thank you.
Last edited by Captain Droid; 25th January 2015 at 07:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 04:25 AM |#194  
dhruvmu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Droid

OK. So i have flashed the latest Zip and the Kernel . Now i'm getting around 230-250 free ram, but i think maybe its because i haven't installed any particular apps which i use. I will report back if i face any problem.
But someone tell me HOW TO INCREASE THE LED BRIGHTNESS.
New ROM doesn't support bright LED's.

little help needed there. thank you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2121519
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhruvmu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2015, 11:31 AM |#195  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Does
this rom LTE supported?
Last edited by HollowCrown; 10th February 2015 at 07:42 PM.
7th May 2015, 12:45 PM |#196  
Member
The Land of Sportsmen, Bukit Jalil
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Deleted
8th July 2015, 10:29 AM |#197  
Member
The Land of Sportsmen, Bukit Jalil
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I can't download from that link..can anyone mirror it?
8th July 2015, 01:31 PM |#198  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceriqdesign

I can't download from that link..can anyone mirror it?

try using google chrome to download from baidu, it will work
The Following User Says Thank You to shinubie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes