{S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

xDroidZz

Oct 6, 2012
Davao City
can you tell me, which theme it is?
I am using 4.2.2 too, but couldn't find any Android L theme.
And, the the transparent Status bar? I use gravity box, but, screen flickers during scroll.

Which app did you use?

it does flickers in my phone as well.
Well its actually only ''Android L Theme'' icons which u can find in the play store using Nova launcher :D
And the changed the UI into kitkat which u can also download in the play store just search ''CM10 kitkat theme'' thats all what i did actually to make it look like Android L hahaha.
The status bar android l theme came from gravity box.
and changed the messaging icon in the home screen in to ''Hangout'' to make it more colorful :good:
For the wallpaper you can find it in the playstore as well just search ''Material Wallpaper''
Search bar came with Nova as well. (i dont have actually google search bar installed cuz i dont use it all)

Reactions: karasev1

mpulock

Feb 7, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
it does flickers in my phone as well.
Well its actually only ''Android L Theme'' icons which u can find in the play store using Nova launcher :D
And the changed the UI into kitkat which u can also download in the play store just search ''CM10 kitkat theme'' thats all what i did actually to make it look like Android L hahaha.
The status bar android l theme came from gravity box.
and changed the messaging icon in the home screen in to ''Hangout'' to make it more colorful :good:
For the wallpaper you can find it in the playstore as well just search ''Material Wallpaper''
Search bar came with Nova as well. (i dont have actually google search bar installed cuz i dont use it all)

Thanks a lot, bro. I used 'mianogen CM 10' theme till now. It gives the white app button. I was stuck with the statusbar. didn't know what to do.
Anyway, 'Android L' is here. Hooray!! Let's pray for the best future of our beloved Xperia S. :D

someone755

Sep 27, 2011
Ljubljana
Quick tip on what ROM is stable;
The one that you don't find about with necroposting. FFS, just give this thing a rest and go debate unrelated things to an unrelated thread!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Screenshot_2012-07-22-16-41-32.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-22-16-41-37.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-22-16-42-08.jpg
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    first time
    - power off the phone:
    - hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
    - fastboot reboot
    - enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
    - flash rom zip
    - flash gapps zip
    - wipe
    - reboot

for update just flash rom zip from recovery
    Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    thanks to all who made this possible supporting us
    contributing with code, donations or even trusting us
    thanks to SONY that made all this possible !
    I took a look at the sim problem, here is a kernel that fixes the issue. Just flash it after installing FXP 233.

The issue is ueventd.semc.rc missing this:

Code:
    /dev/pmem_tzcom           0660   system     audio
    for 12MP camera try this one

unzip
    adb remount
    adb push Gallery2.apk /system/app