No registration required

[ROM][KK 4.4.4][Xperia S/SL] MIUI V5 MULTILANG UB [4.10.10]

OP BalcanGSM

3rd November 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ji8888

hows the RAM usage? last time i flashed this it was really laggy, getting only around 100+ RAM free.

Clean install after factory reset + gapps here.

After I clear recent apps, I get 204 MB of available RAM, but overall I find the ROM very slow when starting to multitask. I am using Swiftkey keyboard, which is a bit RAM hungry and often I am unable to start it quick enough. Like when someone text me and i click on the reply text field and then I must wait for 10 seconds or so, in order for my keyboard to appear. Very frustrating to say the least...

I also had one bug, after the ROM installed - when I had to enter my Google account, the only available input method was Google voice input... I had to skip all the account details and then to enable baidu input (which was disabled for some reason) from Input settings.

There are also force closes and the random reboots here and there. This is my first install of MIUI and if it was stable, I would definately keep it as a daily driver, but with my current issues I will probably revert to PA (which is blazing fast with 1.9 GHz CPU).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread