Votes: 174 44.5%
  • else?

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mickybart

Sep 22, 2014
Montreal
i want to know this as well since billchen's build has the annoying bug that eats up my battery. :good:

Fast Charge is the only feature that i want for this rom. :D but thats kernel related :D :good:

Nice work though! Keep it up! :laugh:

This bug should show you a Miscellaneous entry in the battery activity. Do you have it or you battery drain appears when your screen is on ? This is not the same issue.

Reactions: xDroidZz

mickybart

Sep 22, 2014
Montreal
I forgot to mention that on this ROM I have tried to fix OOM/lowmemory issue. We should need to tune it again but I think it's on a good way. I have changed those values based on comment of @Mephion .

With those values, I have a better multitasking and when the screen is on I have not the battery drain issue. During my test I was able to have a good behavior with around 130MB free.

I need to continue to check those parameters.

Your feedback and feeling on this point are welcome.

mickybart

Sep 22, 2014
Montreal
Op can u plz upload your 4.4.4 build??
U have said that u have made it.
Plzz share it??

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

https://mega.co.nz/#!nlkjmDBS!sP3Xqznr3buAw3PTh5h1jtsvhKmxYUFPXhd7EpQ6bmo

But I don't want to open a thread for this one. I think that you should use AOSPXS ROM.
My build 4.4.4 was used to learn and to fix some issues like volume/mute not working during oncall, gravitybox support etc. I have share some fixes with AOSPXS team and they have done some works on their side to permit the support of Gravity Box. So now the main difference between nAOSProm 4.4.4 and AOSPXS is the Email fake security.

bamboohao

Mar 13, 2013
Nilai
OnePlus 6
I forgot to mention that on this ROM I have tried to fix OOM/lowmemory issue. We should need to tune it again but I think it's on a good way. I have changed those values based on comment of @Mephion .

With those values, I have a better multitasking and when the screen is on I have not the battery drain issue. During my test I was able to have a good behavior with around 130MB free.

I need to continue to check those parameters.

Your feedback and feeling on this point are welcome.
My thoughts is that that is great, the biggest issue I have with AOSP Lollipop is the constant launcher redraw and sudden killing of keyboard while typing aside from battery drain and super slow charging speed. Unfortunately I've just gone back to PA though for the stability as I need my phone as daily driver. Free RAM is never the problem, app killing and launcher redraw still happens even when I have 200mb+ RAM when I was on billchen's build.

mickybart

Sep 22, 2014
Montreal
My thoughts is that that is great, the biggest issue I have with AOSP Lollipop is the constant launcher redraw and sudden killing of keyboard while typing aside from battery drain and super slow charging speed. Unfortunately I've just gone back to PA though for the stability as I need my phone as daily driver. Free RAM is never the problem, app killing and launcher redraw still happens even when I have 200mb+ RAM when I was on billchen's build.

You have a lot of free memory because OOM/lowmemory decided to kill your applications / services etc. The goal about changing parameters of OOM is to reduce application kills (OOM mechanism) and so to be able to use more memory space and keeping activities up and running. This too high free memory that need to be kept is one of the part of the app killing issue.

mirhl

Oct 15, 2012
Actually, is aosp voice dialer so inferior?
What would be its replacement? Hangout :/ ?
There's a reason if pico/nano/micro/mini gapps packages exist

Browser and music removal is somewhat less questionable (one is feature-poor, the other not developed anymore)

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

Kefir.net

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2008
Mogilev, Belarus
The only bug I've noticed is that it's impossible to pick ringrone and answer a phone call, when ring is enabled.
It failures and after a while phone is not responding.

Attachments

• log.txt
    24 KB · Views: 57

xDroidZz

Oct 6, 2012
Davao City
This bug should show you a Miscellaneous entry in the battery activity. Do you have it or you battery drain appears when your screen is on ? This is not the same issue.
Yes it shows "Miscellaneous" on my battery activity. im gonna test your rom later since you said that bug isnt present in your phone. i read about that bug and they said its due the WIFI that keeps searching even if its OFF just like what my phone did when i was on billchens build. Hope it doesnt come out at your build since its different from billchens one.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

so it's not fastcharge that you want.. you should know the definition/function before asking the feature.. :D

and, for me it still fast when charging, the same with stock rom, kitkat or anything, try to disable data, set it to 2g, dont charge it while it's hot (eg: cool it first before charging) and try unplug then plug it again if the charging seems slow. you can check the amperage that came in with 3c toolbox pro (it's paid version though, dont know about free version). fast (faster) charging (not fastcharge) is what sony advertised for XS, and it's still there in this rom :)
dude im using Apple's Charger Brick (Yes the big one used for iPadz that has 11K mAh) and its still slow. going to test this rom anyway

Lunatiic

Nov 19, 2012
Brazil
Yes it shows "Miscellaneous" on my battery activity. im gonna test your rom later since you said that bug isnt present in your phone. i read about that bug and they said its due the WIFI that keeps searching even if its OFF just like what my phone did when i was on billchens build. Hope it doesnt come out at your build since its different from billchens one.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

dude im using Apple's Charger Brick (Yes the big one used for iPadz that has 11K mAh) and its still slow. going to test this rom anyway

The problem should persist in this ROM since it isn't kernel related.. The problem is on Android itself. Google claimed it is fixed but I can't find the version of the fixed lollipop or the patch or even if they released yet. LRX21V, like LRX21M, have this issue. I don't know if either billchen1977 or mickybart would be able to fix this. Users in other threads for other devices based on both LRX21M and LRX21V are also reporting the same issue.

Reactions: xDroidZz

m1st3r1

Aug 15, 2010
Jakarta
Apple (Apple made) chargers are using data connection (to control the amperage) for the iDevices. this of course, doesnt compatible with android devices, make it slow charge (there's a way using special cable or something, just search in Google :D ). i dont know if you got faster charge using the charger in other rom, but i use the stock ep850 charger, and it has same charging speed as other roms i've tried.

Reactions: fildza

AzadPanchI

Apr 11, 2013
Delhi

Dude, that wifi issue is not a bug , actually there is setting in WIFI advanced settings, where you can find option of disable apps to keep on searching WIFI network in sleepmode.

check it.

settings-> wifi -> advance

you won't see WIFI consuming battery in sleep mode after you turn it of.

Reactions: AD LoC

bamboohao

Mar 13, 2013
Nilai
OnePlus 6
Dude, that wifi issue is not a bug , actually there is setting in WIFI advanced settings, where you can find option of disable apps to keep on searching WIFI network in sleepmode.

check it.

settings-> wifi -> advance

you won't see WIFI consuming battery in sleep mode after you turn it of.
Dude, it IS a bug. That setting you said has existed at least in KitKat, even if you leave it on its not suppose to drain battery, at least not that much. And yes I tried it before, the drain is still there even after turning it off.

fildza

Sep 28, 2012
Langkawi Island
if by fastcharge you mean when it plugged to pc it'll get 500 mA, why do you need it? just use the charger, or use powerbank that has higher output.

there's a thread for doomkernel for xs. check that first. im sorry i cant upload it for you. my connection is really slow. meanwhile try unmount system in twrp first, though using this way i still got the error, maybe because resized partition or something, only using doomlord's kernel (and cwm), it'll work.

thanx for the info..will give it a try by tonight, gonna update to this thread later..;)

Reactions: meicamgh

mickybart

Sep 22, 2014
Montreal
Dude, it IS a bug. That setting you said has existed at least in KitKat, even if you leave it on its not suppose to drain battery, at least not that much. And yes I tried it before, the drain is still there even after turning it off.

It turned off on my side and I haven't the battery drain with miscellaneous entry. It's a strange behaviour.

Anyway the bug is resolved by Google. I have read that the patch is released internally on Google side but not yet available on AOSP. That should come in a near futur.

fildza

Sep 28, 2012
Langkawi Island
if by fastcharge you mean when it plugged to pc it'll get 500 mA, why do you need it? just use the charger, or use powerbank that has higher output.

there's a thread for doomkernel for xs. check that first. im sorry i cant upload it for you. my connection is really slow. meanwhile try unmount system in twrp first, though using this way i still got the error, maybe because resized partition or something, only using doomlord's kernel (and cwm), it'll work.

thank you for your help dude..finally the ROM was flashed into my XS...works like a charm..a little bit lag..maybe in ms like that, but i like it...thanx a lot !:good::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nAOSP ROM 5.1 and 6.0 for Xperia S

The purpose of this rom is to provide a rom not so far of the AOSP with some cool features (nAOSP means "near AOSP").

As I'm using some external works to do this rom, I first want to thanks the community and specially billchen1977,ViPER4Android Team ,Cyanogenmod Team , FXP Team

nAOSP 6.0 Marshmallow Changelog (features, issues, etc)
    b14
    IMPORTANT: temporary removed due to an annoying undetected bug !
    • android-6.0.1_r70 (October security fixes)
    • Kernel: security fixes (from nAOSP 7.0)
    • 2D: Support 60 fps + managed by the GPU to reduce CPU load (improve global responsivness)

Previous versions

b13

• android-6.0.1_r66 (September security fixes)
    • Kernel: Quadrooter vulnerabilities fixes @millosr)
    • Kernel: kcal: fix display corruption with value 256
    • Settings: Rework of Settings/nAOSProm for a more user-friendly interaction
    • Settings: Add automatic proximity speakerphone settings for Dialer
    • telephony: proper shutdown and radio capability support
    • translation: Russian (WIP, @KGrandly)

b12
    Please read the associated post to don't have issues with Superuser
    • android-6.0.1_r61 (August security fixes)
    • Superuser: Bye to Superuser, welcome to Superuser with AppOps
    • su: Support for multiuser and the new Superuser
    • Ui: Battery styles (see Settings/nAOSProm/More) - compatible with GravityBox (thanks @millosr)
    • Ui: Optimizing application displays the application name (thanks @millosr)
    • ROM Updater : Remove download action from notification
    • Layers: doze invert color is now automatically set by the theme (manual option removed)
    • Bluetooth: Accept all incoming files
    • Settings: Display safe entries into nAOSP section (depends on current user, root access ...),battery styles, substratum, root access control per user
    • SELinux: add missing nfc and mediaserver rules (+ fix selinux denied ioctl by checking binder fd type: sockets using ashmem accessors)
    • Boot: check f2fs not run anymore
    • kernel: bma250: more fix about bma250_ic_write issues when motion (pickup/significant) are in use with accelerometer.
    • Gapps: /persist/gapps-config.txt

b11
    • android 6.0.1_r52 (July Security patches)
    • Daydream: supported (see Settings/Display) - disabled by default
    • Sensors: Significant motion added (Full doze and localization/low power mode support) - disabled by default
    • Sensors: Pickup sensor implementation reviewed (just a high_g detection on Y axe) - disabled by default
    • Kernel: accelerometer: merge bma250_ng and bma250_motion drivers to avoid conflict and provide a better hardware managment
    • Kernel: cpufreq: Fix issues when a cpu goes back online and was clocked to the max frequency of 2.05 Ghz.
    • Kernel: Color calibration: full support of RGB Multipliers with kcal_ctrl driver implementation.
    • Kernel: Leds: Store the brightness requested. That permit to better control the requested brightness when thermanager/other changing the max_brightness value.
    • CPU Hotplug: mpdecision daemon is back (will manage cpu1 online state)
    • Offline charging: new pictures for chargemon (thanks @Jurn_Software)
    • Day/night mode: support new kcal_ctrl driver.
    • Settings: Enable/disable some sensors (pickup, significant motion, ...), Support substratum application
    • Themes: Full support of Layers 4.0
    • Dialer/InCall: Automatic spearkerphone (see Dialer/Settings/proximity speakerphone) - disabled by default
    • Translations: update for uk @Jurn_Software ), fr

b10
    • android 6.0.1_r46 (June Security patch)
    • Settings: Double Tap to sleep can be disabled (thanks @millosr)
    • Quick Settings: Immersive mode (hide NavBar and/or Status Bar). If you dirty flash, you can add it with SystemUI Tuner. (thanks @millosr)
    • Dialer: Fix "invalid number" issue (based on @runekock feedback. thanks)

b09_r43
    • android 6.0.1_r43 (May Security patch)
    • Eleven updated
    • TWRP: 3.0.2+

b09
    • android 6.0.1_r20 (April Security patch)
    • kernel: Intermediate security fix of march added
    • Quick Settings: add Caffeine (thanks @millosr)
    • ROM Updater: fix a permission issue (thanks @millosr)

b08
    • android 6.0.1_r17 (March Security patch)
    • Hw Keys: launch Camera application with Camera key can be configured to Disabled, Long press only or default
    • Translation: update pt/pt-rBR @ThunderBolt_BR)

b07
    • TWRP: Flash/Backup/Restore FOTA image supported (recovery.img)
    • Lockscreen: display Dialer or Vocal Assist shortcut (see Settings/nAOSProm/More)
    • Quick Settings: quick pull down with one finger can now be disabled (see Settings/nAOSProm/More)
    • Battery: Display time since last full charge (thanks to @millosr)
    • ROM Updater: Complete review of OpenRecoveryScript support with a new user-friendly solution to select zip files, set pre and post installation per zip file, change zip flash order, etc (big thanks to @millosr). (if you want to migrate to the new gui, you will just have to remove the aditional script content and use the new way to redo it.)
    • Translation: few updates (polish, serbian, french ...)

b06b
    • Fix /system/.supersu not created
    • Fix Viper4Android version (2.4.0.1)
    • ROM Updater: default path changed to Download folder. Support dependency to avoid incremental flash by mistake on a wrong ROM.

b06
    • ViPER4Android : 2.4.0.1
    • TWRP: 3.0.0
    • ROM Updater: Support manual download and additional parameters (don't wipe or execute post update controlled by upstream). Old ROM will be flagged as "Old" or "Old | Downloaded".
    • Recovery: OTA will automatically flash recovery.img into FOTA
    • Layers: OTA will preserve theme files when flashing a new ROM
    • Quick Settings: Add ADB over network support
    • NavBar: On-screen keys can be enabled/disabled from Settings/nAOSProm/More
    • SuperSU: force system installation with the new stable version 2.65 (/system/.supersu). Can be overrided by /data/.supersu
    • Fix offline charging
    • Fix FM Radio and Bluetooth crash when FMRadio is closed without headphone.
    • Fix DeskClock crash when trying to view world cities
    • Fix recent button (dismiss all) overlap NavBar in landscape mode
    • Translation: en, fr, es (@vayavalla), pt-rBR @ThunderBolt_BR), uk @Jurn_Software), it @nicofossa), pl @A6ekAK), sr @millosr)). Thanks Guys for your help :)

b05
    • android-6.0.1_r16
    • Google Now on Tap : Support with Long press on Home
    • TWRP: Add Crypto and Battery status
    • OTA: support (see Settings/About phone/Updates)
    • Settings: Add About nAOSProm

b04
    need a /data Format. See post #3561
    • GSM: 2G/3G switch fixed
    • Selinux : Enforcing by default
    • SuperSU : Supported with Selinux enforcing (Beta 2.52) (For remember the ROM include by default Superuser)
    • Xposed : Supported with Selinux enforcing
    • AOSP Camera 2: Fix portrait issue (no more cropping to 3000x3000 px)
    • Hw Keys: Use Camera button to launch Camera Application (Short press if screen is off and long press if screen is on)
    • Superuser: Fix text color for theme support
    • Auto Power Mode : Doze and applications standby enabled by default (see Settings/nAOSProm)
    • /data: remove inline_data mount option. (Fix Telegram/WhatsApp and some corruption issues)
    • init rc: complete rework of init process to simplify it (remove some scripts and unused services)
    • Bluetooth 3.0 Headset: Seems to support HFP and A2DP profiles (thanks to report with your model)

b03
    • kernel: Overclocking issues fixed
    • Quicksettings: Add lockscreen control
    • USB OTG support (thanks @Phantasm4489)
    • Superuser integration
    • Developer mode and Tuner UI enabled by default
    • Theme issues : SuperSU/Superuser and WakeUp use new icons into Settings. (not the best for WakeUp but that will simplify things)

b02
    • android-6.0.1_r10
    • Long press on Home : Mapped to Nothing in Modern layout to avoid SystemUI crash. Bug need to be fixed upstream.
    • Quick Settings: Add Fast Charge tile
    • NFC: support is back
    • Night/Day Mode: Available into Quick Settings
    • Settings: Color Calibration improved to support Night and Day settings. Presets are now available.
    • Bug to send photo into hangout : fixed upstream (need to have Storage permission)

b01
    As this is the initial release, please refer to this post

nAOSP 5.1 Lollipop Changelog (features, issues, etc)
    b30
    • android-5.1.1_r36
    • Support /sdcard legacy path (fix issue with some apps like ES File Explorer)
    • Hw Keys: launch Camera application with Camera key can be configured to Disabled, Long press only or default

Previous versions

b29
    New partition layout with /data and /sdcard merged. please read the flashing procedure.
    • New partition layout (merge /data and /sdcard)
    • ROM Updater: OTA support (see Settings/About phone/Updates) (Thanks @millosr)
    • OTA: flash recovery.img, preserve RRO Theme
    • SuperSU: force system installation with the new stable version 2.65 (/system/.supersu). Can be overrided by /data/.supersu
    • TWRP: 2.8.7.0.1 with new partition layout support + Flash/Backup/Restore FOTA image supported
    • Settings: Add About, Development settings enabled by default
    • Quick Settings: Add tiles Fast Charge and Day/Night mode, Quick pull down can be disabled from Settings
    • NavBar: On-screen keys can be enabled/disabled from Settings/nAOSProm/More
    • Kernel: KSM disabled by default (see Settings/nAOSProm/More)
    • Apps: Update ViPER4Android (2.4.0.1), Superuser, Browser and Music
    • Fake Signature support: come back after commit lost since b28
    • Hw Keys: Use Camera button to launch Camera Application (Short press if screen is off and long press if screen is on)

b28_r34

b28
    Thanks to @millosr who's working to apply Google Security Update and more
    • android-5.1.1_r33 (Thanks @millosr)
    • Font Size slider into Settings/Display/Font (Thanks @millosr)
    • WakeUp: Fix language mismatch and add Serbian Translation (Thanks @millosr)
    • Webview: Webview will be updated by Google when GApps are installed (Thanks @millosr)

b27

b26
    • android-5.1.1_r13
    If you come from version less than b25, read this post first

b25 version b
    • android-5.1.1_r9
    • SELinux
    • Layers (support themes with Layers Manager available on the play store; don't confuse with CM Theme Engine)
    • Settings: Integration of SuperSU, WakeUp, Layers Manager and migration from Developer Options to a dedicated nAOSProm category
    • Settings: support feature to control Ambient Inversion color
    • TWRP 2.8.7.0 (recovery.img available under the zip file)
    • Superuser: materialized embedded part
    • Translation: Italian (thanks @nicofossa ), French
    to flash b25, read this post first

b24
    • FMRadio: bug fix (crash when back button pressed on the headphones activity)
    • UI: Clear Recents App button position fixed when NavigationBar is used
    • Dex2oat: permit dex2oat to run more than 6 minutes (fix installation timeout issues like with Facebook)
    • Audio Effect: add ViPER4Android with NEON_HQ mode, QCOM Acoustic Echo Cancellation (aec will be used by default on VoIP)
    • Audio: review code, enable QCOM Fluence mode and enable double mic (endfire)
    If you like ViPER4Android, please go to thanks developers of ViPER4Android and not me. You will find more detail on the section "Good to know :)".

b23
    • android-5.1.1_r4
    • Thermal protection: Migration to thermanager with a configuration file located at /system/etc/thermanager.xml. (fix device reboot when too hot). For those who overclock the CPU, please read Overclocking section.
    • f2fs : patch to support at least TWRP 2.8.5.0
    • Recents App: close recents app migrate to floating action button style and to a new location on the bottom right

b22
    • FM Radio: new application forked from AOSP 5.1 FMRadio (support favorites, fm band, speaker ...)
    • kernel: Better detection of sweep gesture, pickup driver support removed temporary
    • WakeUp : add Ambient/Doze action. Double Tap and Proximity enabled by default
    • Notification: Lightbar support. Delay On changed to 500ms. (See Settings/Developer)
    • GPU: revert low gpu frequencies to stock ones
    • Next/Previous track: Volume keys can now be used with Ambient Display enabled (media control when screen is off)
    • Data Roaming: Disable by default (thanks to @mirhl)
    • Ambient: Adaptive brightness support (default) and fix custom brightness (Settings/Developer)
    • Adaptive brightness: review lux/brightness (default; custom by end user supported).
    • Dialer: Material Icon

b21
    • android-5.1.1_r1
    • kernel: Add wake gesture (thanks to @ztc1997)
    • kernel: Touchscreen can power off/on itself based on the proximity sensor state (only in standby mode)
    • Wake Up: New application embedded to control Wake Gesture and Kernel configuration.
    • Settings: remove double tap option
    • Screen will not be turned on if you plug/unplug USB cable anymore

b20
    • android-5.1.0_r5
    • Bluetooth fixed
    • GPU: some corruptions are fixed
    • Kernel : Merge of OC and standard kernel. By default GPU and CPU use stock frequencies (gpu scaling enabled by default). SmartMax and ROW set by default. mpdecision is disabled (compensate with 192Mhz low frequency, a better governor etc).
    • Audio FX removed (more in nAOSP spirit)

b19
    • android-5.1.0_r1
    • Browser: Incognito mode
    • USB Fast Charge: Can be enable on Settings/Battery/menu. (disabled by default after a reboot)
    • Overclocking: OC kernel is replaced by OC Ultra kernel. OC Ultra kernel will start at 1.51Ghz by default and you are free to change the frequency after boot. For those who use OC kernel, change to OC Ultra in developer before dirty flash to b19
    • some code reworks to easier maintenance with billchen works (regarding last nAOSProm 5.1 alpha1)

b18
    After flashing the ROM, please flash the b19-alpha3 kernel or at least change the sdcard read ahead to 128 kB. (For those who use OC_Ultra, flash b19-alpha3)
    • Brightness: Screen brightness level like stock ROM (als/curve parameters). Lowest brightness can be set to 2% (5/255). Boot brightness is set to 30%
    • dt2w: Fix touchscreen not responding issue (thanks to @ztc1997)
    • Screen: Color calibration added (check Settings/Developer)
    • USB Fast Charge supported (thanks to @ztc1997) use at your own risk
    • SD card: Read ahead set to 2048kb by default
    • Zram: switch to lz4 compressor/decompressor (thanks to @ztc1997) + Fix random hard reboot when changing zram disk size on developer GUI.
    • GPU: Dynamic clocking supported. 2d will run at 96Mhz and 3d at 177Mhz by default. GPU governor is set to ondemand by default. The max frequency depend of the kernel used
    • Overclocking: OC Ultra kernel is set to start at 1.51Ghz for the CPU. You are free to overclock up to 2.05Ghz.
    • Hotplug CPU: disabled on all OC kernel. It is safe to start it with OC kernel but you shouldn't do it on OC Ultra.
    • Music/Eleven: bugs fix

b17
    • kernel: last update from billchen1977 source.
    • Base: rewrite some code to share the effort with uCyan 12.0 (eg: migration to persist properties)
    • Developer: Complete rewrite of the code to integrate nAOSProm features. This is clean now and you will not lost settings after a dirty flash (for those who used kernel OC, please read the overclocking section about this change).
    • Mms: Material style for Mms application (this is not a full materialized application but should be enough :))
    • Browser: Migrate to CM 12 version (minor change from AOSP, Material support. Stability is not compromise)
    • Gallery2: Migrate to CM 12 version (beta)
    • Music: Replaced by Eleven and AudioFX from CM 12 (beta).

b16
    • kernel: switch to cma by default (thanks billchen1977)
    • kernel: if you don't want cma, flash boot-b16-nocma.zip after flash of the rom
    • lightbar: Multiple mode (Always off, on with 5 sec timeout, on/off with the screen). Brightness/Adaptive brightness control supported on each mode (except Always off)
    • music: control music with long press on volume key when screen is off. long press on camera key to play/pause.
    • sdcard: support f2fs/ext4/vfat
    • overclocking: OC Ultra reduce to 1.836 Ghz
    • Settings: Developer permit to enable/disable "music control", double tape to wake, shake to wake. Wifi permit to support EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.
    • shake to wake: disable by default
    • RIL: update to support conference call (and base support for eap-sim but not tested)

b15
    Mainly a repack version of multiple evolution since b14 to b14d kernel.
    • pickup device integrated (to trigger Ambient display for example)
    • freeze issues fixed
    • multi boot f2fs/ext4 supported (for cache and data)
    • zram set to 192 MiB
    • Low Memory Killer can be set by the end user (see Settings/Developer)

b14 version b
    b14b replace b14. Strange issues fixed by a complete recompilation. (Music player issue fixed too.)
    • Double tape to wake (in the middle of the screen) (thanks billchen1977)
    • Double tape to sleep (on the statusbar)
    • Lightbar : support adaptive brightness, state linked with display (on/off/brightness/dim)
    • Ambient/Doze : brightness can be set by the user (see Settings/Developer)
    • Adaptive brightness : speed up the brightness increase when environment become brighter (~1.5s vs ~4.0s previously)
    • f2fs : supported by the kernel (thanks dennes544/billchen1977) and recovery (mkfs.f2fs)
    • oom: more free memory will be available to avoid some memory allocations issue

b13
    • bluetooth: multiple issues fixed (files transfer are now operational in both directions)

b12
    • Browser: fix crash on Settings
    • Nfc: add HAL (thanks billchen1977)
    • Physical buttons : improvement based on comments
      - You are now able to use the old layout or the modern one (Go on Developer options). By default the modern one is used.
      - Modern layout: Long press on App Switch (ex Menu key) will trigger the menu for legacy app. Long press on Home will trigger assist (same behaviour than Nexus with navbar but without the bubble due to hardware constraint)

b11 version b
    b11b replace b11 with webview fix (used by gapps, browser, etc)
    • android 5.0.2_r1
    • developer: zram/lightbar/kernel parameters can be set with developer options (section nAOSProm).
    • button: Menu key press will show recent apps. Long press on home will trigger menu key for legacy app (Android <= 2.3).
    • Adaptive brightness : Fix black screen when too low. Review of lux/britghtness. Slide the light control to adjust as you want (variation based on the auto brightness configuration defined)
    • Ambient/Doze : Fix brightness/readable notification. (display doze when pick up the device need some improvement)
    • memory: oom/zram tuning again

b10
    Overclocking supported but by default a NON-OVERCLOCKED KERNEL will be flashed. See the Overclocking section
    • kernel: new governor smartmax (set by default)
    • kernel: new io scheduler SIO and ROW (ROW is set by default)
    • overclocking: 2 kernel available (OC and OC Ultra) see the Overclocking section
    • memory: tuning zram/lowmemory (swappiness to 100, ...) see the ZRAM section
    • kernel: bug fix (OTG, random reboot since b09c) (thanks billchen1977)
    • Ambient Display (consume some power so you can disable it on Settings/Display) (thanks billchen1977)
    • lightbar: turn off support (set sys.lightbar.enable=false on build.prop and reboot)
    • graphic: bootanimation and default wallpaper from Lollipop

b09
    Update: zram management - flash boot-b09b.img kernel (possible fix for random reboots)
    • Memory management improvement
    • kernel: zram patch for ARM compatibility + swap support
    • enable swap with 1 zram device set to 100MB by default (zram is a compressed device in memory)
    • revert to more conservative oom/lowmemory values
    • kernel: bug fix
    • battery.capacity set to 1750

b08
    • Android 5.0.1_r1
    • kernel : cleanup pmem deprecated API, fix clock for msm mercury

b07
    • update to be inline with billchen1977 test7 (kernel update for cpu gouvernor, ksm, multi user crash fix)
    • Multi users supported

b06
    • Android 5.0.0_r7
    • Switch to @billchen1977 kernel_msm
    • Superuser (embedded into Settings)
    • Clear all recent apps (add button on the top right)
    • Quick Settings : One finger pull down when trigger from the right of the status bar
    • Advanced power menu with reboot support (normal, safe, recovery, bootloader)
    • Email : Fake security for exchange (no pin, no remote erase, etc need to be set)
    • GSM / Wifi / Bluetooth / GPS / Camera
    • Auto brightness
    • Lightbar
    • FM Radio
    • Busybox (Full)
    • Recovery support with FOTAkernel

b04-01
    see my previous post

Download
    Release available under :
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=49217

Overclocking
    Overclocked kernel are tested on my own device BUT I won't be responsible for any damages on yours
    Please don't enable mpdecision on OC kernel and b20+ version except if you know what you are doing.
    Since b20 kernels are merged so the overclocking is available in the default kernel. By default the ROM will use stock frequencies.

Thermanager
    By default if the device is too hot it will reduce the screen brightness and CPU clock. When the device will be cool enough it will restore brightness and CPU clock but at 1.5Ghz only.
    If you want to force thermanager to restore the clock to a specific value defined by an external overclocking tool, you can edit /system/etc/thermanager.xml.
    See http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62419397&postcount=2465

ViPER4Android
    All credits go to ViPER520 and the amazing works.
    You should read detail and go to thanks developers.
    xda : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

Layers
    Themes are supported with Layers Manager.
    This is not a CM Theme Engine so you can just use Layers themes.

Howto flash
    6.0 and 5.1 procedure
    (OLD) 5.1: Read and thanks UlvarinPL

Translation help
    6.0 translation files

Known issues

Source
    nAOSP 5.1
    nAOSP 5.1 noemulated
    nAOSP 6.0

Release
    Kernel: 3.4.0
    Android: 5.1.1 and 6.0.1

Thanks
    - billchen1977
    - ViPER4Android Team
    - Cyanogenmod Team
    - FXP Team
    - TWRP Team
    - All the community around Android

FAQ
    nAOSP 6.0/5.1 Ultimate Flashing Procedure

So regarding the numbers of comments I will assume that I have not well explain how to flash the ROM, Gapps, Xposed, SuperSU etc...

Why it is more complicated than before ?
    This is not the fault of devs but due mainly to security enforcement (new Android permissions system, new Selinux rules, new dm-verity on some devices to check that /system is not modified...).

So due to that :
    • New SuperSU comes with a System and System-less installation
    • OpenGapps need to be flashed with the ROM before the FIRST boot of the ROM.
    • Some patches need to be integrated on AOSP.
    (Of course it is not legal to integrate GApps directly to the ROM so don't ask me to do it. I will not :). Ask Google.)

Infortunately if we don't respect a STRICT flashing method it will fail. So let's go to explain that again :)

GApps Flashing
    For nAOSP 6.0
    How to flash Gapps is explained into the Flashing section below but you need to know that on nAOSP 6.0 since b12,
    you need to DON'T flash PackageInstallerGoogle.
    To do it the ROM include a file into /persist/gapps-config.txt that exclude this package to be installed by Gapps.
    If you already have a file gapps-config.txt somewhere it will probably override the file provided with the ROM so you need to add on your custom file the input 'PackageInstallerGoogle'.

The reason is to don't remove the AOSP PackageInstaller that permit to manager Superuser permissions since 6.0 b12.

Flashing
    If you WANT to flash nAOSP 5.1 before b29 or noemulated versions

I suppose that you have not changed partitions on your device. If this is not the case revert to partition layout with a separate /data (p14) and /sdcard (p15).
    Go to 'Manual procedure' section below.

If you DON'T come from nAOSP 6.0 or 5.1-b29+ and want to install last nAOSP version (except noemulated)

You will have to repartition your device if it is not yet done. DON'T ask a solution without re-partitionning. You want the last Android version, you need to evolve with Google decision.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. This is not a complex procedure but you have to repartition the device if not yet done and to backup your data prior.

Backup:

We will format /data and /sdcard so you need to take backup and put it outside of the phone.
    Use your current TWRP to backup your ROM (system/boot/data) into /sdcard
    Once done, backup on your computer the /sdcard content (use a file browser with mtp or adb pull)

Recovery/TWRP:

Extract recovery.img from the Zip file
    (Alternative to below procedure if you already have TWRP: start TWRP/Install/Select image/Select Boot/Reboot)
    Enter the device into fastboot mode
    flash the recovery.img into boot partition like a boot image (fastboot flash boot recovery.img)
    restart the device (fastboot reboot)
    You should be on the recovery (it can be a little bit long to start the first time)

Repartitionning:

Go to Mount on TWRP gui (uncheck system, data, cache etc)
    Connect on the recovery with "adb shell"

fdisk -l /dev/block/mmcblk0

Copy the output of the command to a file with your backup. It will permit you to revert if needed and to help you if you have an issue (read carefully and you will not have)

Interesting parts are those in bold :
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 42945 261695 7000024 83 Linux
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p15 261696 954240 22161424 83 Linux

It can be not exactly the same values for you depending the size of your /data (p14) and /sdcard (p15)

so here we go (don't forget the section backup. this procedure will erase your data)

fdisk /dev/block/mmcblk0

Command (m for help): p

Command (m for help): d
    Partition number (1-15): 15

Partition number (1-14): 14

Command (m for help): n
    First cylinder (769-954240, default 769): 42945
    Last cylinder or +size or +sizeM or +sizeK (42945-954240, default 954240): (just press enter if the default value is the good one)
    Using default value 954240

Command (m for help): t
    Hex code (type L to list codes): 83

Command (m for help): w
    The partition table has been altered.
    Calling ioctl() to re-read partition table (You can have an error message about old table used. This is because you have not un mount every partitions before. This is not a problem, just continue to read the procedure)

Once repartitioning done, do NOT do anything else and just reboot the device (to be sure that the partition table is take into account by the kernel)

Now we will convert /data and /cache to F2FS.
    Ext4 is not supported anymore on nAOSP 6.0 (Ext4 is still supported on 5.1 but you should migrate to F2FS). You don't need to take care about the 16384 byte to reserve for encryption. TWRP will do it for you.

Into TWRP:
    Wipe
    Advanced Wipe
    select Data
    Repair or Change File system
    Change File System
    F2FS
    Swipe to Change

Press Home and do the same procedure to convert Cache partition to F2FS

Once done, again, do NOT do anything else and just reboot the device (required by TWRP)

If you still see 0MB or a wrong size for data after the reboot, try to format data (Wipe/Format Data). In the worst case, convert data to ext4 and convert back to f2fs will do the job

Upload the ROM/Gapps/SuperSU...

Upload the ROM/Gapps and every zip that you want to flash into /sdcard (/data/media/). Use "adb push" for example.

Congratulation
    If everything is fine you should be able to mount /cache and /data and to see a big /data volume arround 28 GiB.
    Later you will be able to restore your data (Pictures, Music, ...) if you want.
    Do not restore TWRP folder because previous TWRP backup are not compatible with the new partition layout.

Now please follow the Manual procedure of this post just below

If you come from OneOfaKind or pure Marshmallow or another ROM than nAOSP

Don't asume that it will work to flash nAOSP if you already are in an similar system on another ROM.
    Why ? At least selinux enforced can be your nightmare if you don't flash the ROM correctly.
    So re-read from top and proceed with one of the 2 options.

Manual procedure

TWRP ?
    The only supported TWRP version is the one included into nAOSP zip files. Please stop to flash something else it will not work correctly. Anyway the FOTA will be flashed automatically with last versions. (previous recovery version should be able to flash a new ROM except in some cases that will be mentionned. With block flashing used, it's now avoid a lot of incompatibility issues but in the doubt please follow the procedure below to have the last supported recovery)

You are not sure about which TWRP version you have ?
    Ok we will flash it before starting the update:

• Extract recovery.img from the Zip file
    • (Alternative to below procedure: start TWRP/Install/Select image/Select Boot/Reboot)
    • Enter the device into fastboot mode
    • flash the recovery.img into boot partition like a boot image (fastboot flash boot recovery.img)
    • restart the device (fastboot reboot)
    • You should be on the recovery (it can be a little bit long to start the first time)

So we can flash now ?!

I want Xposed
    Flash it no issue reported with it. Be aware that Xposed is only tested with SuperSU installed but there is no issue reported with the embedded Superuser.

I want SuperSU
    Donwload the last stable version 2.65. Please don't use the BETA one.
    SuperSU comes with 2 differents installation mode : system-less and system. We need on nAOSP to install it in SYSTEM mode.
    Infortunatly, SuperSU thinks that it needs to be installed into systemless mode but this is wrong.

So to flash SuperSU 2.65 you need to:
    • Mount /system
    • Create a file /system/.supersu and put inside SYSTEMLESS=false (don't need to do it with last nAOSP versions)
    • Flash SuperSU (You will see system mode displayed during the flashing. If you see system-less that means that you have a mistake on /system/.supersu or /system is not mounted)

I don't want to lose my theme files
    Since nAOSP 6.0-b06 and 5.1-b29 you will not lost them ;). If you want to clean flash without theme restoration, you will have to wipe /system before.

Can I flash ROM + Gapps + SuperSU + Xposed + ... together ?
    In fact yes you can flash everything together in one shot but if you are not really familiar with the flashing process divide it in multiple steps to understand what can be wrong. (Note that on my side I'm only testing ROM+Gapps)
    If you want to flash everything I suggest you to do it like that :
    • Install ROM zip
    • Install GApps (Only if you want it. Don't forget restriction mentionned)
    • Install SuperSU (Only if you want it. Don't forget the /system/.supersu)
    • Install Xposed
    • Wipe cache/dalvik
    • Reboot

ROM Updater
    Are you still reading ? Hope so :)

Now you are able to flash correctly everything manually. It's not so complicated but ok it is not so simple.
    So I propose you an alternative based on ROM Updater.

• Start the ROM (at least nAOSP 6.0-b05-f01 and 5.1-b29 versions)
    • Go to Settings/About/Updates
    • Enable backup before update (if you want an automatic backup. You should do it !)
    • Select Post update

Post Update (before 6.0-b07)
    Now you should have a dialog box (Post update) that ask you to enter some text.
    Before doing anything you need to know that TWRP use OpenRecoveryScript to permit some automation. Documentation is available at http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/OpenRecoveryScript

I will assume that you want to install Gapps, SuperSU and Xposed. Be free to remove what you don't want. So enter in the field this content :
    install /data/media/0/gapps.zip
    mount system (SuperSU doesn't mount /system but try to read variables from /system/.supersu)
    install /data/media/0/supersu.zip (Don't forget the /system/.supersu)
    install /data/media/0/xposed.zip

(of course you will have to change the path of your files to valid ones. Don't forget copy/paste possibility of your explorer to help you. The root path should be common if you have uploaded files on your own/primary android user: /data/media/0/)

Post Update (since 6.0-b07 and 5.1-b29)
    Before doing anything you need to know that TWRP use OpenRecoveryScript to permit some automation. Documentation is available at http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/OpenRecoveryScript

I will assume that you want to install Gapps, SuperSU and Xposed. Be free to remove what you don't want:
    Select + / select Gapps.zip / OK
    Select + / select SuperSU.zip / In the before field put 'mount system' / OK (SuperSU doesn't mount /system but try to read variables from /system/.supersu)
    Select + / select Xposed.zip / OK

If you need to add extra commands, use the additional script feature that will display a DialogBox.

That's it

Hope it will be easier for everyone now :)
    nAOSP ROM 6.0 b01 released

This is the first version of nAOSP with Android 6.0.1_r3

The target for this first version is to have pretty much the same user experience for those who come from nAOSP 5.1 b28.

My works is based on @billchen1977 one so big thanks again to him !

Please read carefully this post and specially the flashing procedure !

Release changelog :

• kernel: Wake Gesture support (double tap, sweep). Touchscreen power managed by proximity sensor when screen off
    • kernel: governor SMARTMAX by default. OC supported.
    • Selinux: Fully supported and configured but will stay in permissive mode for this first release. You can Enforce it safetly and report denied in case of issue (adb shell dmesg | grep denied). Thanks for your help
    • TWRP: Support new partition layout and encryption footer length. /data/media will be preserved and used for backup/restore (recovery.img on the OTA zip file)
    • WakeUp: Permit to control wake gesture (Settings/nAOSProm/WakeUp)
    • ViPER4Android: Sound FX managed by ViPER4Android
    • Email: Patched to bypass Exchange Security Policy (No Pin code etc)
    • Browser, Music and Gallery2: AOSP version replaced by CyanogenMod version
    • Dialer: Materialized Icon added
    • Quick Search: Removed. Be free to use another application like Google Search provided with GApps
    • GApps: Patch to avoid force close due to permissions (you need to flash the ROM + OpenGapps in one shot and to reboot directly after that)
    • Double Tap to Sleep on the status bar
    • Minfree setting supported
    • Volume/Camera Keys can control track (next/previous/stop) when screen off and music is playing
    • Doze: Support adaptive brightness (Ambient Display)
    • Notification during Doze: Invert color for dark theme supported (avoid a black text on black background)
    • Menu/Home Keys: By default press Menu will launch App switcher and long press on Menu will trigger Menu. Long press on Home will launch Search Engine. This is the modern layout but you can use the old one too
    • Power Key: Include Reboot menu (Normal, Soft, Recovery and Bootloader)
    • Quick Setting: Can be pull down directly with one finger on the 1/3 right of the Status bar
    • Recent Applications : Close all applications button on the right bottom
    • Lightbar: Support adaptive brightness, On during 5sec, On/Off with the screen or Off, Notification
    • Settings: nAOSProm section that permit you to configure the ROM, to start WakeUp, Layers Manager and SuperSU if available.
    • Battery: Menu include the Fast Charge option (Fast charge will be always disabled after a reboot)
    • KSM: Kernel Same-page merging disabled by default. (See Settings/nAOSProm)
    • Signature Spoofing: Permit an application to fake his signature mainly for Microg/NoGapps (disable by default)
    • Adaptive Brightness: Speed up transition when you go to a brighter environment (~1.5s).
    • Busybox include
    • Partition Layout: /data and /sdcard merged. F2FS is the only filesystem supported for /cache and /data now

Known issues

Encryption

So Encryption is working but don't use it for now because GSM radio will not be able to start correctly and TWRP will not be able to mount /data. You can try just for fun. The flashing procedure take care to prepare the device for a possible encryption in the futur but will not encrypt the device. (go into Settings/Security/Encrypt. Don't forget to set a PIN/passphrase/schema before)

Battery doesn't charge when the device is off on a sector charger

Don't panic if your device hasn't any power and can't start when you press Power button. It is not dead (It happens to me during my test).
    So simply connect your phone in usb to a computer. The led should be red/orange. Keep it like this. After few minutes the device will start and you will see the Sony logo. If it display a battery on screen, you can press power button to start the device. Once done, go in airplane mode and wait to have around 10%. Of course you can enable fast charge and plug the device quickly to an adapted charger (1A).

Where is Superuser ?

The ROM doesn't come with any Superuser application. I recommand to use SuperSU (tested beta 2.52 but the stable 2.46 is reported to be fine). I will integrate SuperSU in a next release to avoid this extra step.

Flashing Procedure

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. This is not a complex procedure but you have to repartition the device if not yet done and to backup your data prior.

Backup:

We will format /data and /sdcard so you need to take backup and put it outside of the phone.
    Use your current TWRP to backup your ROM (system/boot/data) into /sdcard
    Once done, backup on your computer the /sdcard content (use a file browser with mtp or adb pull)

Recovery/TWRP:

Extract recovery.img from the Zip file
    Enter the device into fastboot mode
    flash the recovery.img into boot partition like a boot image (fastboot flash boot recovery.img)
    restart the device (fastboot reboot)
    You should be on the recovery (it can be a little bit long to start the first time)

Repartitionning:

Go to Mount on TWRP gui (uncheck system, data, cache)
    Connect on the recovery with "adb shell"

fdisk -l /dev/block/mmcblk0

Copy the output of the command to a file with your backup. It will permit you to revert if needed and to help you if you have an issue (read carefully and you will not have)

Interesting parts are those in bold :
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 42945 261695 7000024 83 Linux
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p15 261696 954240 22161424 83 Linux

It can be not exactly the same values for you depending the size of your /data (p14) and /sdcard (p15)

so here we go (don't forget the section backup. this procedure will erase your data)

fdisk /dev/block/mmcblk0

Command (m for help): p

Partition number (1-15): 15

Command (m for help): n
    First cylinder (769-954240, default 769): 42945
    Last cylinder or +size or +sizeM or +sizeK (42945-954240, default 954240): (just press enter if the default value is the good one)
    Using default value 954240

Command (m for help): t
    Hex code (type L to list codes): 83

Command (m for help): w
    The partition table has been altered.
    Calling ioctl() to re-read partition table

Once repartitioning done, do NOT do anything else and just reboot the device (to be sure that the partition table is take into account by the kernel)

Now we will convert /data and /cache to F2FS.
    Ext4 is not supported anymore on nAOSProm. You don't need to take care about the 16384 byte to reserve for encryption. TWRP will do it for you.

Into TWRP:
    Wipe
    Advanced Wipe
    select Data
    Repair or Change File system
    Change File System
    F2FS
    Swipe to Change

Press Home and do the same procedure to convert Cache partition to F2FS

Once done, again, do NOT do anything else and just reboot the device (required by TWRP)

If you still see 0MB for data after the reboot, try to format data (Wipe/Advanced Wipe/Select Data/Format)

Congratulation, if everything is fine you should be able to mount /cache and /data and to see a big /data volume arround 28 GiB.

FOTA recovery:

Now it is time to put the new recovery into the FOTA partition

Upload the recovery.img into your phone (adb push recovery.img /sdcard/). Yes /sdcard is a symlink somewhere to /data/media :)
    Flash the recovery.img to the fota partition as usual (dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11)

Upload the ROM/Gapps/SuperSU...

Upload the ROM/Gapps and every zip that you want to flash into /sdcard (/data/media/). Use "adb push" for example.

Flash the ROM and GApps

You can now flash the ROM as usual

If you want GApps, please flash Gapps just after the ROM and once done, don't flash anything else and restart the phone. You should be able to configure Gapps without force close. The first boot can be a little bit longer due to application compilation as usual.

Don't restore GApps with TB. I'm only testing OpenGApps micro.

Once everything is working fine, just reboot into the recovery and flash what else you need (SuperSU, Xposed...)

In fact SueprSU and Xposed can be flashed with ROM + Gapps in the same process. If this is the first time that you flash this ROM I suggest you to keep 2 steps and to be sure that ROM + Gapps is working.

Restore your own data

You can restore your /sdcard data (Pictures, Music, ...) if you want.
    Do not restore TWRP folder because previous TWRP backup are not compatible with the new partition layout.

Congratulation

That's it :)

...more to come
    Hi guys,

I'm back in an other country. I need some time to catch every posts but I will take care of the ROM again really soon.
    Plz Can Someone Give me Step By Step Guide For This Noob I wanna Install This Rom

Hope XDA Will Help :)
    Installing lolipop rom from stock or 4.xx:

1. Unlock bootloader, gain root privileges on current rom! - It's a must have! bootloader unlock bootloader unlock v2
    Root

2. Flash TWRP 2.8.7.0 into FOTAkernel. (put recovery.img on sd and type
    dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 in terminal emulator (app from google play)) (OR use TWRP Manager/Rashr app on phone - you can find it on google play, - easier way TWRP on googleplay) recovery
    3. Reboot phone, copy rom and proper gapps on phone. (dont forget this step or you will have to start from stock rom again :p) OpenGapps
    4. Install Rashr app and flash the kernel (boot.img - from the rom .zip/or rom source or any other suporting android 5.x/doomkernel etc). (easiest way for me, way easier than playing with bootloader itself) (it can flash TWRP as well but i prefer TWRP manager)
    5. Reboot phone and keep clicking up volume key during restart, to start TWRP.
    6. Wipe everything except sdcard.
    6.5 - optional step - migrate all partitions on phone except sdcard to f2fs. (wipe menu in TWRP, theres an option for that, Do it one by one) (there is thread about it on 1st page Xperia S Android Development) here and here is ext4 vs f2fs test
    7. Into TWRP, unmount every partitions except the sdcard.
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Wipe cache/dalvik.
    10. Flash gapps. (U can combine steps from 8 to 11 by selecting rom and gapps at once in TWRP install menu, but you dont have to do this)
    11. Wipe cache/dalvik.
    12. Reboot and wait 1-30 minutes. (depends of luck, i have never waited more than 5 minutes but some ppl here had to wait like a half hour till it ends booting, so dont be scared! just wait)
    13. Enjoy rom.

Updating rom from 5.xxx to 5.xxx next version, new beta etc.

1. Copy rom and proper gapps on phone. OpenGapps
    2. Reboot phone and keep clicking up volume key during restart to start TWRP.
    3. Wipe everything except sdcard. ( = clean install)
    3.5 Wipe cache/dalvik. ( = dirty install)
    3.7 Wipe everything except sdcard and data. I](To save your previously installed apps. I call it "half dirty") [/I]
    Choose one of these three, dirty works fine ok 90% times. Sometimes after dirty flash you may encouter bugs or errors (luck dependent?) So always before cryin a river on forum make sure you did a clean flash, if bug still exist than u can report it here
    4. Unmount every partitions except the sdcard.
    5. Flash the ROM.
    6. Wipe cache/dalvik.
    7. Flash gapps.
    8. Wipe cache/dalvik.
    9. Reboot and wait 1-30 minutes.
    10. Enjoy rom.

Hope it helped ;). Next time use search or please pin my post somewhere because it's way easier to install this way than by following OP instructions. No offense @mickybart :p
    But your description is not easy to understand to common non xda maniac users :p. And i have to say its hard to find any allinone guide here to do/read about most common things needed to change rom. Well I remember how hard it was for me when i started playing with custom 4.1.2 roms.
    Cheers!

PS. After "few" edits I dont know what more can i say here :p, so feel free to correct my mistakes or add new points ;)

PS2. And to all newbies I strongly suggest to read all guides I have linked here before you start doing anything.
    Read all, than start to follow step by step instruction so you wont get stuck somewhere.

PS3. English is not my native language, I apologize for any mistakes I did. (correct me if they are terrible - I'll edit them :p)

PS4. Most important one? If you've bricked your phone please don't blame me for that ;). It's like "youknowhat", it happens :p
    There are many ways to fix it. Tutorial how to repair bricked phone.Don't be scared to fail, but if you stick to tut you 99% wont ;).