[5.0.2] Resurrection Remix LBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Terrycell6

Apr 14, 2012
kingston
I've been using this ROM since it dropped and it's awesome, other than the obvious small bugs in very pleased.:sly:

Sent from my Xperia SP using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Treboeth

Jul 6, 2013
Flashed build 2 and Gapps with data fixes all working OK.
If I turn on WiFi I lose mobile data and can only get this back by rebooting and applying fix again,this also happens if I am in an area where I lose signal.

Is this normal?

Apart from battery drain being a bit higher than Nexus Omni 4.4.4 this is a fantastically fluid ROM thanks to @Furrydaus for the work
[emoji7] RR

dionisis1976

Oct 12, 2012
Bristol
Audio

Hello,

Noticed a slight problem with the audio when running my sports tracker and playing music.
After every mile my TTS updates me, when it has finished my music volume rises to full and pounds my eardrums. one touch of the volume key sets it back to how it was, a bit annoying while cycling.

I have Viper installed and tried google play music and poweramp with the same outcome.

Just a headsup :) great rom , Thanks :)

TheWolfer22

Apr 29, 2014
Bilbao
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus 6T
An update about Omni ROM development, I will be leaving it to NexusPrime because I think he has better experience in both Paranoid, Omni and PAC. I'll be focusing on AOKP 5.0 instead :)
For now you have RR CM11s R2 and now another one, AOKP.
you should focus only in one rom. I think you should first try to solve the problem of selinux and data in an existing lollipop.
But that is your decision.

MrSteve555

Nov 30, 2013
I would be really grateful if someone could test these blobs in terms of fixing data without any hacky scripts:
https://github.com/SuperHanss/propr...mmit/954fd42131d19ddf679f312f579571927707b236
(push them into the correct locations in the system, ks and netmgrd should have 755 permissions, while the libs should have 644 set. Maybe it would be a better idea to put them into zip package and flash them from recovery(or use aroma file manager in philz) as generally modifying libs on a running system isn't a good idea)
EDIT:
Oh, and adding lpa.decode=false in the build.prop should fix the music playback as low power audio isn't supported on NuPlayer.

Last edited:

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
I would be really grateful if someone could test these blobs in terms of fixing data without any hacky scripts:
https://github.com/SuperHanss/proprietary_vendor_sony/commit/954fd42131d19ddf679f312f579571927707b236
(push them into the correct locations in the system, ks and netmgrd should have 755 permissions, while the libs should have 644 set. Maybe it would be a better idea to put them into zip package and flash them from recovery(or use aroma file manager in philz) as generally modifying libs on a running system isn't a good idea)
EDIT:
Oh, and adding lpa.decode=false in the build.prop should fix the music playback as low power audio isn't supported on NuPlayer.

Exactly what I thought lol.
Just have to fix the annoying repo sync problems with github :'(

AdrianDC

Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2009
Île-de-France
adriandc.github.io

Thanks.

I made a complete backup, pushed the files using adb from the CWM recovery.
If anyone is interested, mount /system in CWM, on the computer then,
adb devices, adb shell ls -l /system/bin/ (in order to list the files and permissions,
adb push ks /system/bin/, adb push netmgrd /system/bin/, ls again (my permissions where kept).

Then adb shell ls -l /system/lib/libac*, adb shell ls -l /system/lib/libcs*, adb shell ls -l /system/lib/libnetm*
adb push libacdbloader.so /system/lib/, adb push libcsd-client.so /system/lib/, adb push libnetmgr.so /system/lib/,
then all 3 ls again to check the permissions, also kept during the push for me. End with adb shell reboot.

It boots, but nothing changed, no Data at all, and running the script still solves the issue.
I will remain with the files for now and see if it has changed anything else but probably not.

We'll find it one day. ;)

Gamer R

Jan 19, 2012
For those who had got their WIFI MAC address changed after flashing this ROM,
here's the fix (credits: @TiMiN8R)
Download, put it in sdcard and flash it.

There is a great possibility that many of you might have got their WIFI Mac address changed without being noticed. Flash the above file and get it solved.
@Furrydaus , please include this fix in your future builds, if possible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM has been bug fixed thanks to the XDA member @skulltus.

Check it out!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3168086
    Build #3 in the works

Build #3 ( Resurrection Version v5.3.2) is now in development and will be released in approximately 2-3 days!
    I'm opening up for more people to communicate with me through Twitter so don't be afraid to ask SMART questions. I'll try my best to answer em. [@furrydaus]

The Changelog as of now (will be implemented):
    - Fix and Enable DOZE (Ambient Display) (it will works if your device supports)
    - Doze (ambient display) timeout option
    - Skip Misc/Overcounted battery stats in builds
    - Add expanded desktop
    - Make power dialog profile and screenshot PNGs themeable
    - Update Gestures anywhere close button to (Material FAB) and make gesture color themeable
    - Fix Status bar Carrier label issues
    - clean up hiding search bar
    - Update cLock theme
    - Overall Improved stability and lot of bug fix
    - Expand Recents to the top if Search is disabled
    - Fixes for bluetooth
    - Add "Accept all files" option for incoming file via BT
    - SystemUI: reset timeout when expanding volume panel
    - Revert Keyguard: Create lockscreen weather (Because CM Team reverted from their source to)
    - Hide GlowPadView warnings
    - Themes: Restructure resource cache
    - SystemUI: Fix the wrong speech in TalkBack application.
    - Keyguard: Avoid null pointer exception
    - Include material ringtones and notification sounds
    - storage: Don't list removed volumes in storage list
    - WindowManagerService: Fix On-Screen keyboard popups when hw-keyboard is present
    - Do not allow the navigation bar to move if width == height
    - Centralize QuickSettings constants
    - bootanim: Add continuous splash support
    - Themes: Ensure themed fonts always have fallbacks
    - lowmemorykiller: Overwrite LMK parameters for low-tier devices
    - Themes: System theme should clear wallpaper
    - Themes: Update LoadedApk resources.
    - Themes: Fix font layout missing a view
    - Themes: Clear out icon resources for non-composed icons
    - Themes: Fix launching themes using APP_THEMES category
    - SystemUI: animate expanded volume panel
    - ExpandedVolumePanel: Fix SystemUI FC when expands volume panel from Notifications tile
    - fix derp after theme engine implemented
    - Prevent AudioService dead lock issue.
    - MediaCodec/Image: handle null cropRect correctly
    - Fix GPS for old GPS HALs
    - SystemUI: Add QSDetailItems
    - SystemUI: add Profiles tile
    - SystemUI: Add adb over network tile
    - SystemUI: add NFC tile
    - SystemUI: port compass tile to cm-12.0 - SystemUI: port lock screen toggle tile
    - SystemUI: Create LteTile
    - SystemUI: add AudioFX/visualizer tile (Reverted)
    - Reduce default animation duration
    - DocumentsUI: update launcher icon
    - ShutdownThread: dont show advanced reboot options when long pressing power off
    - Settings: fix empty Wifi triggers screen
    - Settings : Update for centralized quick settings
    - Cleanup and fix QS tile implementation
    - Settings: Enforce non-blank profile names
    - Update APN S
    - G3 - Boost cpu and performance
    - G3 - Add bools for DOZE
    - G3 - charger: fix warnings
    - G3 - charger: remove charger pecentage
    - G3 - Fix kernel issues
    - hammerhead: mixer_paths: Enable compander last
    - hammerhead: Kernel updates
    - Bug fix and source updates from cyanogenmod
    - For more information about changelog check out the RR Github sources
    Everything is fixed and im now repo syncing the latest RR sources. Will be building soon so hold on there!
    This LBL version will note be DEPRECATED. The next LBL version of the ROM should arrive by 24Hours :)
    Update is being pushed to next Wednesday due to some internal bug issues. Hope you guys understand :)