[ROM][7.1.2_r11] XOSP [OFFICIAL][DELTA WEEKLIES]

Search This thread

rzdf

Mar 31, 2014
Hi. first thank you for this luxury rom .but How can i root this ROM?

Last edited:

rzdf

Mar 31, 2014

lamtrinhan1503

Oct 15, 2015
HCM city
Please try this(https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634787859) new kernel
I built it this morning with latest kernel source from Adrian's GitHub, if nothing is changed, there's nothing I could do

The kernel is more responsive but it's still with touch sensitivity off.
I tested it by scrolling the Settings using a thin cloth and it doesn't work like the kernel in AOSP or AOSP-CAF. :confused:
Then I looked at the kernel size and notice it is heavier than AOSP's kernel but is the same size as LineageOS's or AICP's.
Those ROMs have touch sensitivity toggle in the Settings but XOSP doesn't.
Is it possible to add touch sensitivity toggle in the Settings? :)
And thanks for the kernel! :good:

P.S: After extensive testing, by that I mean playing games that I can't play well in other ROMs, I can say the kernel u provided out-performed the others for some reasons even without the touch sensitivity toggle.
Also, the kernel seems to be hovering when my finger is close to the screen but not touching it. Thanks to that( maybe a bug??), the kernel increase my game score a lot, I play Dynamix btw.
Anyway, if the ROM had touch sensitivity toggle, it would be the best ROM I've ever used!!! THANKS OP! U da man! :good::good:

Last edited:

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
The kernel is more responsive but it's still with touch sensitivity off.
I tested it by scrolling the Settings using a thin cloth and it doesn't work like the kernel in AOSP or AOSP-CAF. :confused:
Then I looked at the kernel size and notice it is heavier than AOSP's kernel but is the same size as LineageOS's or AICP's.
Those ROMs have touch sensitivity toggle in the Settings but XOSP doesn't.
Is it possible to add touch sensitivity toggle in the Settings? :)
And thanks for the kernel! :good:

P.S: After extensive testing, by that I mean playing games that I can't play well in other ROMs, I can say the kernel u provided out-performed the others for some reasons even without the touch sensitivity toggle.
Also, the kernel seems to be hovering when my finger is close to the screen but not touching it. Thanks to that( maybe a bug??), the kernel increase my game score a lot, I play Dynamix btw.
Anyway, if the ROM had touch sensitivity toggle, it would be the best ROM I've ever used!!! THANKS OP! U da man! :good::good:

Actually, the toggle is like "removed", but glove mode(high touch sensitivity) is enabled all the time,
I upload the new kernel just because that I haven't update XOSP for a while, and Adrian might have done something to the kernel source to improve the touch sensitivity.

For the screen-was-touched when finger hover on the screen thing has been there for a long time(at least for me / on my huashan) since KitKat iirc

and btw, I played Dynamix too, but now I focus on Groove Coaster, just pm me if you're interested ;)

lamtrinhan1503

Oct 15, 2015
HCM city
Actually, the toggle is like "removed", but glove mode(high touch sensitivity) is enabled all the time,
I upload the new kernel just because that I haven't update XOSP for a while, and Adrian might have done something to the kernel source to improve the touch sensitivity.

For the screen-was-touched when finger hover on the screen thing has been there for a long time(at least for me / on my huashan) since KitKat iirc

and btw, I played Dynamix too, but now I focus on Groove Coaster, just pm me if you're interested ;)

Nice game, now I have sth new to test!!!:D:D:D

amin.no

Sep 8, 2015
gilan
Google apps and xosp apps force close

When i reboot rom many error shown and saying album,google play services,xperia music, clock widget and many other close.
Now i using rom without any google and xosp apps
Why xosp apps isn't available in default like other custom roms?:confused:
Any solution? I shoud come back cm12.1?

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
When i reboot rom many error shown and saying album,google play services,xperia music, clock widget and many other close.
Now i using rom without any google and xosp apps
Why xosp apps isn't available in default like other custom roms?:confused:
Any solution? I shoud come back cm12.1?

Read and follow my instruction properly before ask.
You didn't do things right, so you end up with things broken,
by the way, DO NOT UPDATE Sony Music and Album, Sony made some changes that breaks those 2 apps on XOSP

amin.no

Sep 8, 2015
gilan
Read and follow my instruction properly before ask.
You didn't do things right, so you end up with things broken,
by the way, DO NOT UPDATE Sony Music and Album, Sony made some changes that breaks those 2 apps on XOSP
I do exactly like your instruction. but still now error shown after rom boot
Also I flashed previous cm12.1 with same gapps I used before(and had not any error) and Seen errors again!
I first thought gapps or Los 14.1 have problem but no.
also I tested all above with wiliam kernel.elf (TWRP). before I have flashed cm12.1 and was so good. I don't want updates and want come back to cm12.1 without errors.
I tested Cwm but status 7 and status 6 error shown while flashing rom:confused:
I really shocked why this problem occurred. I didn't had any like this in another phones before:rolleyes:
help please.:crying:

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I do exactly like your instruction. but still now error shown after rom boot
Also I flashed previous cm12.1 with same gapps I used before(and had not any error) and Seen errors again!
I first thought gapps or Los 14.1 have problem but no.
also I tested all above with wiliam kernel.elf (TWRP). before I have flashed cm12.1 and was so good. I don't want updates and want come back to cm12.1 without errors.
I tested Cwm but status 7 and status 6 error shown while flashing rom:confused:
I really shocked why this problem occurred. I didn't had any like this in another phones before:rolleyes:
help please.:crying:

for the status 7 or 6 error, you should flash boot.img from the desired ROM zip then flash the ROM again, for the errors you faced, honestly I have no idea, why not try microG? it's easier for you, and your huashan too ;)

Last_Warrior

May 10, 2016
wh none of the SuperSuZip is working for XOSP 7.1.2 (Sony XSP)

Tried flashing all the versions of Super su zip 2.79 to 2.82 but no luck...I have flashed XOSP 7.1.2 by Hushan on Sony XSP. one version of Super SU failed at boot.img others failed at ramdisk compression something like that...luckily faced no bootloops :confused:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xosp-logo.gif

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

intro_banner.png

• What is XOSP?
      • XOSP is an after-market firmware based on CodeAuroraSources (CAF) destinated for a wide range of Android phones. The name stands for the Xperia Open Source Project and the project was initially created by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ (his old device) years ago when back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM.
        S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there it was rebranded to XOSP. Calin worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on his Galaxy S+, he decided to take a break from development until he got his hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then he started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
    • How do we release updates?

• We release new updates for our Official devices each week by providing Delta updates to the users,so maintainers of the other devices can do the same as well if they want to keep up with the changes. We will make full zip releases only once a month except special cases like for example XOSPDelta is not working or something like it.

features_banner.png

• You can find all the included features right:

bugs_banner.png

• You can find the list of current issues in the ROM right:

installation_banner.png

First time installing XOSP on your Xperia SP, or coming from another ROM?
    • Make sure your Bootloader is unlocked and you're running the latest TWRP from Here
    • Download latest build,XOSPApps and GApps
    • Reboot recovery
    • Wipe data factory reset
    • Flash latest XOSP
    • Flash GApps (and SuperSU/Magisk/phh's SuperUser via AdrianDC's BootBridge)
    • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
    • Reboot

Upgrading from earlier release or revision of XOSP:
    [READ HERE FOR OFFICIAL DELTA UPGRADE TUTORIAL]
    • Reboot recovery
    • Flash latest XOSP
    • Flash GApps (and SuperSU/Magisk/phh's SuperUser via AdrianDC's BootBridge) if necessary
    • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
    • Wipe cache and dalvik
    • Reboot

links_banner.png

downloads_banner.png

sources_banner.png

credits_banner.png

• @nilac and XOSP Team
    • CodeAuroraSources
    • Sony and the Xperia Community
    • @malybru for the XOSP banner
    • Mihir Mistry for the XOSP logo

XDA:DevDB Information
    XOSP Nougat 7.1.2, ROM for the Sony Xperia SP

Contributors
    dic1911
    Source Code: https://github.com/XOSP-Project

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP-CAF

Version Information

Created 2016-07-14
    Last Updated 2017-05-21
    Screenshots

Screenshot_20160713-120429.png

Screenshot_20160713-140341.png

For more screenshots please go to the Screenshots tab!
    New Build!

New XOSP build is uploaded at Android File Host!
    With lock screen blur fixed, and XOSP(Xperia) Settings Icon added(see teh screenshot)!
    Since the CM Theme Engine affects performance, there're 2 builds for you guys to choose from!
    A build with the icons included, another build is just as same as the official one(you'll have to use cm theme to apply the icons)
    I made a test build with a little modification, I want to see how you guys think about the new "charged" LED color, cause I think this color is more suitable on our huashan with XOSP
    (My mouse is also in the picture for comparison :v)

mUKoeAK.png

If enough positive report is received, I'll merge the change to device tree :eek:
    ROM is any different with striflex v 1.0 and if she and lighter ?

lol, can't u just try to compare those screenshots?

anyway, I would say StryFlex is way more "Xperialized" cause Stryder do things to port Sony stuff and integrate them into the ROM, but XOSP is more like source compiled, then integrate some easy Sony Component into ROM.
    Dunno if u got this, but if u want more "pure" Xperia UI, I would say go fo Stryflex, want a lighter ROM with Sony stuff? Try XOSP then :good: