Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Knight Rider LED effect!

Tip us?
 
subbuaxel
Old
#1  
subbuaxel's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 167
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Knight Rider LED effect!

Hi All,

I have asked this question multiple times earlier too.
Is it possible to have Knight Rider style Led Sweep effect in SP.
if yes,can anyone suggest or make one coz i think it looks cool on standby mode if the sweep effect can be made possible.

Devs...Please make one and im sure you will get a lot of repo.

 
donk165
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 386
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: West Midlands
If you use the app called U disco, that has the effect your looking for. There is running light and bouncing light and you can select the color to use

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 - Locked Bootloader
Click Thanks if my post helped
The Following User Says Thank You to donk165 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
le grande magnetto
Old
#3  
le grande magnetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,301
Posts: 1,103
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by subbuaxel View Post
Hi All,

I have asked this question multiple times earlier too.
Is it possible to have Knight Rider style Led Sweep effect in SP.
if yes,can anyone suggest or make one coz i think it looks cool on standby mode if the sweep effect can be made possible.

Devs...Please make one and im sure you will get a lot of repo.
My current ringtone is knight rider theme intro. that light effect with ringtone would be SWEEEEET
Xperia SP BLACK - Mokee official release (KitKat 4.4.4)
 
 
Plum Crazy
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by le grande magnetto View Post
My current ringtone is knight rider theme intro. that light effect with ringtone would be SWEEEEET
Same here lol, do you have KITT's scanner sound as your text message sound too? Also, the light effect is on U Disco, but you need to buy the Pro version to change the colour to red (default colour is green). I bought it purely for this reason :P
 
le grande magnetto
Old
#5  
le grande magnetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,301
Posts: 1,103
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum Crazy View Post
Same here lol, do you have KITT's scanner sound as your text message sound too? Also, the light effect is on U Disco, but you need to buy the Pro version to change the colour to red (default colour is green). I bought it purely for this reason :P
ha, cool! my notification is default.. about the u-disco,,, you just run that app in the background or somehow use that LED effect for notification light?
Xperia SP BLACK - Mokee official release (KitKat 4.4.4)
 
 
Plum Crazy
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jul 2014
I would love to be able to use it for notifications, but I don't know how and if it's even possible :/ so I just occasionally run it to show off to my friends lol

Sent from my C5303
 
donk165
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 386
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: West Midlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum Crazy View Post
I would love to be able to use it for notifications, but I don't know how and if it's even possible :/ so I just occasionally run it to show off to my friends lol

Sent from my C5303
Hah, thats pretty much all I use U-Disco Pro for too. I wish the light effects were somehow integrated into other music players via a plugin, or like you guys have said, having customised light patterns for notifications.
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 - Locked Bootloader
Click Thanks if my post helped

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more