FORUMS

[Q] Android booting up when charging

541 posts
Thanks Meter: 111
 
By UltraWelfare, Senior Member on 5th July 2014, 09:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone..
I don't know what I did but when I try to charge my phone while it's off it boots up...
Search doesn't seem to help for me :/...
All I found is to install an app called "nomoarpowah" but not compatible with Xperia SP...
How can I fix that?
 
 
5th July 2014, 10:39 PM |#2  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

Hello everyone..
I don't know what I did but when I try to charge my phone while it's off it boots up...
Search doesn't seem to help for me :/...
All I found is to install an app called "nomoarpowah" but not compatible with Xperia SP...
How can I fix that?

Offline charging bug. Did you install a mod, rom or something or did you flash a firmware?
6th July 2014, 01:03 PM |#3  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Offline charging bug. Did you install a mod, rom or something or did you flash a firmware?

Before this I changed rom lots of times...I used SEUS to go back to stock then I rooted using "TowelRoot" and after I installed a recovery to flash SuperSU...
6th July 2014, 03:01 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

Before this I changed rom lots of times...I used SEUS to go back to stock then I rooted using "TowelRoot" and after I installed a recovery to flash SuperSU...


i too have same issue after using towerroot , - I too went back to stock after 205 update came, fresh flash stock rom after restoring TA partition


and after updating to 205 update i did TowerRoot , now when i charge phone turn on's when i connect to power
6th July 2014, 10:03 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Slubice
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Just flash fix via recovery
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606107
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes