Originally Posted by adil786ali63
hey guys... i was wondering if i could backup my current ROM into an FTF or ZIP file... Is that possible???
if yes .. than please can someone guide me how???
i'll be really grateful for any help from the members... please help.!!!
THANX IN ADVANCE!!!
Do limitations I can't post external links
Get Sony Update Service: sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/
Get Xperia Flashtool: flashtool.net
01) Download and install latest Flashtool
02) Download Sony Update Service (SUS) and reinstall firmware of your phone (backup your data first)
Follow the steps in SUS
03) After that, go to SUS installation folder and search for folder db/some Number/blob_fs, there you find some files, which names start "FILE_"
04) Paste the "FILE_" files, which names start FILE, from blob_fs folder to folder "Firmware" included in the XPERIA Flashtool
05) Open the Flashtool, click on Tools->Bundles->FILESET Decrypt and put all "FILE_" files from blob_fs folder to the right columm
06) Click ok and after approx. one minute a pop up Window will appear via Flashtool
07) Fill in a boxes in the top of the screen, fill in what you want, it is just for you (A double click is needed on the first one)
08) Mark all files and transfer them to the right column
09) Now click ok and Flashtool will create backup of your original firmware customization, that you can anytime flash to your phone
10) finally go to the Flashtools Firmware folder and delete all unneeded files (.sin, .ta ect.)
Hope this helps