OP ron786

4th October 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSparks

I am concerned about how you flashed the kernel. How did you flash the kernel provided in the thread? Did you use adb or FlashTool?
If you want to try any other you can use Existenz as it require only the stock kernel.

I used FLashtool to flash the kernal.

If my understanding is correct, As of now i am not on stock kernal. When instaling CM11, I flashed the kernal of DoomLord for getting CM 6. recovery.
If this is the case should i flash the stock kernal first and then give a try for Existenz?
4th October 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #12  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 137

422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusunnyk

I used FLashtool to flash the kernal.

If my understanding is correct, As of now i am not on stock kernal. When instaling CM11, I flashed the kernal of DoomLord for getting CM 6. recovery.
If this is the case should i flash the stock kernal first and then give a try for Existenz?

Well Existenze require most Sony things out of the box, so you'll first need to have Stock ROM in place before flashing it's ZIP. I've dug through the Xperianze thread for you and seemed like your problem is not to be found in the thread. If you really want to try out Xperianze, you might want to flash the kernel via fastboot using adb, rather than Flashtool.
The Following User Says Thank You to TechnoSparks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #13  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSparks

Well Existenze require most Sony things out of the box, so you'll first need to have Stock ROM in place before flashing it's ZIP. I've dug through the Xperianze thread for you and seemed like your problem is not to be found in the thread. If you really want to try out Xperianze, you might want to flash the kernel via fastboot using adb, rather than Flashtool.

Thanks a lot.

I will try it out. and let you.

Again Thanks a lot for your help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread